Interview and 2 new readings!

Miyabi

Yesterday I had lunch with Brandon. We have answers to most of the questions brought to the interview thread, a few were RAFOs so we don't have answers for those, but the rest we basically do. ^.^

Also, there was a reading of part of the first Kaladin chapter of WoR as well as a reading from Shadows of Self revealing the contents received in a book at the end of Alloy. EDIT:: Apparently the Alloy reading isn't new. xP

These will be posted later today.

Recordings can be found here. The second part of the interview is still processing.

Edited by Miyabi

Woohoo!  Thank you for doing this.

Lots of questions answered and a new reading!  (One of them we might have already had but new recordings are helpful to perfect the transcription)

Oh and Miyabi, I would soundcloud first so others can work on the transcription.

Oh, it looks like there was one of that already. I had somehow missed that before. It looks like that one is a little longer than the reading he did yesterday, but it looks like there's a couple places there are words msissing so that will be good.

I'll post them here soon, as soon as I can get a hold of my friend's phone that we used for he recordings. (He should be over soon.

Would you guys prefer me to soundcloud them, then work on a transcription after the fact, or wait until I've transcribed them to soundcloud them?

Soundcloud first, transcript later would be great. We could even make the transcribing a community project.

Thanks.

I am tickled pink.  My hub-bub about the TLR Lerasium use turned out to totally be a thing, and we can continue theorizing about Breath Compounding!  Fantastic.

Worldhopper info is gonna keep us going for a while.  I was kinda expecting a White Sands appearance, but I don't know who or how.

Edited by Pechvarry

Interesting about the Lord Ruler. Thought for sure Sazed's phrasing implied otherwise...

Also, lol about Brandon assuming I asked the mathy question. I personally do not think cadmium/bendalloy bubble intersecting has much relevance to anything, so the math is mostly irrelevant to me, haha.

*Shrug* A lot of the people around are newer and I don't know everyone's specific idiosyncrasies and your name was the first that popped up when I was trying to think of who asked it, since I hadn't put names with questions (which was silly of me.)

Nah it's not. It wasn't the first time I've done a meal with Brandon. I just wasn't as prepared as I should have been since this was the first time it was like "interviewy" and not just a lunch or dinner thing with my person questions being thrown around as we ate.