Twinborn

Silus - Shard of Flame

• 5 weeks later...

Zinc/Zinc would be very interesting, the ability to manipulate people, and the mental speed to apply it right. Plus, I'd love to see what kind of effect supercharged Zinc would have on someone.

EDIT: And by that I mean supercharged Feruchemical Zinc.

Edited by Silus - Shard of Flame

• 2 weeks later...

Little old but I couldn't help myself :/ I would want allomantic pewter and the mental speed, great for all situations! When u turn it on u might as well have atium!!

Altho I would prefer the storing buning of Mental speed instead of pewter, let's be honest who doesn't want to be able to pull out the supergenius hat every now and then??

Also I it seems storing at burning at once should be possible, u can burn differed metals at the same time, u can control how much u fill them and feruchenical stores seem to feel like metal stores, multitasking isn't too hard just go and stick 2 bracelets in ur arm store on one burn the charge on the other then switch when u need to (altho to avoid wasting it you would need to spend long periods of time with a faster mind then normal or some serious supercomputer moments when u feel like it!

Edited by Wispsy

It makes me wonder if there is a special name for a Twinborn which has both abilities in the same metal.

They're called Identical Twinborns. ;)

Back to twinborn powers for a minute: Gold (feruchemy) and Pewter (allomancy) would be pretty amazing in a fight.

The point about a double Duralumin twinborn being able to enhance the feruchemical property of Duralumin is a good one.

As for the whole double-pewter Twinborn burning Pewter to store strength idea, I'm not sure allomantic pewter equates as directly to strength as people seem to think- remember, in the trilogy, it also provides speed, balance, and enhances the body's natural healing abilities. That's three different types of feruchemy in one allomantic metal. It could probably help you deal with trying to store strength (or health, or speed) faster, and perhaps allow you to store a little more strength directly, but far more important would be that you could compensate better with the overall physical boost pewter provides. I doubt you could double the speed at which you could store strength without flaring.

• 4 months later...
  • Chaos locked this topic