Shadowrun Returns

Bort

In the 17th Shard Steam users' group, I've just created a discussion about Shadowrun Returns, and the sequels/expansions (technically expansions, although they are all packaged into their own games, so sequels). This was to discuss the various user created adventures and campaigns available to download as 'extra' content for the game.

My main point, however, was to ask if anyone was interested in collaborating on a UGC campaign for Shadowrun Returns (probably Dragonfall, although possibly Hong Kong).

My idea is pretty simple in concept, but will be a little more time consuming in practice. Basically, a contact has upset the wrong people. While you are out on a run (the intro run to the UGC), his pub is attacked, and he is killed. In steps your fixer. He takes over the bar your contact owned, and in between working out what happened to your friend, your fixer will provide the chance to help improve the lives of the locals - taking out a gang causing trouble (or negotiating with them); retrieving stolen shipments to improve vendor stock, or arranging a new supply route. That sort of thing. Nothing too big, but lots of little events and missions which will eventually lead from you operating out of a dingy bar as a complete unknown, up to being a local hero, responsible for turning the slums into a fairly decent place to live.

I'd call it "A Place To Hang My Hat". Like I said though, this is far too time consuming for me to do solo, and the concept is open enough that we should be able to slip in pretty much anything you wanted. Let me know if this is something that interests you :)