Three Word Story Part 3: Doors Never Die

KChan

It's been well over a year since the last installment of the 3 Word Story franchise took the General Discussion forum by storm. Threads have come and gone, leaving our old friend buried behind pages and pages (or maybe just one page; I was too busy doing homework to count) of posts. But, my dear friends, the wait is over. It's time. I present to you:

3ws3.png

The rules are the same as always. Post 3 words that add onto the story. Pay attention to the Quick Reply box so you don't get ninja'd! For the sake of coherency, I suggest we make compilation posts every couple of pages so we can actually read the thing. And don't forget to make sure your out-of-story comments are distinguishable from your contribution! Ready, start!

One time, when

Cosmere, and seeing

The story so far:

One time, when a Mistborn was going to a Dragonwasp Legion meeting, he saw a grey Shardbearer in a dark alley, brutally slitting open a gigantic watermelon with a rusty Sliver of Honor. So, of course, the Mistborn burned the watermelon, lighting the Shardbearer's cape on fire, blue flames concealing it from his view. The Shardbearer turns into a duck, ripping open the cosmere, and seeing