Link to BS's site

Shardlet

So, I was looking pop over to Brandon's site from 17S and I noticed that I did not see a readily apparent link.  I thought that perhaps 17S (being the official BS fansite) should have a link in the tabs (e.g., News, Forums, Gallery, Chat, etc.) that brought us to Brandon's site (especially since his new site has a beautiful link to bring people here).  I did see that on the about page there are a couple of links to pages on Brandon's site, but nothing to the main page.  What say ye?

Edited by Shardlet

Excellent idea. I'm thinking of either putting these three links (Brandon's site, Writing Excuses, and the Interview Database) in either the dropdown menu we have, or in a Links tab at the top. I think we should do the second option, because hey, it deserves to be prominent, and with three items to display, it makes sense. I could probably get it done this weekend, what do you think?

EDIT: Also, this would be a logical place to move the link to the TWG Archives to, now that I think about it.

Edited by Chaos

He lives!!  I think that a links tab with a few links is a spiffing idea.  If it could be one of those tabs that when you hover over it, it gives a drop down with links and the tab itself, when clicked upon, takes you to a separate page with said links, then it would be even grander.

• 4 months later...

I have finally done this, observe the new Links menu! Sorry it has taken so long; I had tried to do it a while ago, but the code didn't work. Now it does :) The TWG Archive link will also go there once I fix that. Note that the Mistborn RPG link has been depreciated to this menu.

Additionally, we can do nested dropdown menus, so now in our overflow menu, there are links to follow us on Twitter and Facebook :)