favorite quotes!

Allomancy

"I swear to god if I see another damnation cat in this town I will rip off its tail and strangle myself with it" My friend while on school camp

"It's not that I don't like you, it's just if I had the opportunity i would flay you within an inch of your life and force you to eat an entire cow, then throw you off a cliff. It's not that I don't like you, it's that have moved far beyond the observable realms of hatred, and the single brain cell you possess cannot register any degree of that beyond 'don't like'"" Me 

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."

Muhammad Ali

A collection of weird things I've heard in 3 years of band

- hit me up with that backyardigains

- grandma got ran over by a tuba

- quit defacing things with my face

- kyle, put the potato away

- I'm gonna saw his calves off

- I smell push ups

- I'm hot like Mexico

- put some stank on it!

- turf dirty to me

- one cheeto will turn into a million little cheetos

- i will choke him with my dot book

- don't just stand there like a bump on a pickle

- lightly salt the note

- that's a load of horse biscuits

- figure it out

- mr. Clean, bald and shiny

- erika, its shark week -vanishes through the band doing shark impersonation-

- flutter. Guard, that is not how you flutter. Let me show you how to flutter

- is that tuba smoking

Things I have actually said:

"No, I'm just thinking up more songs for my funeral." This one was actually the child of a long discussion I had about what music I wanted at my funeral. I don't care if anyone says anything at all. I want Chopin and No One Mourns the Wicked. There's a very long list. I should write it down one of these days.

"I like how you don't react when I say I drink blood."

"I could be a crazy lady feeding alligators at the park!"

"The dishwasher only wants to kill you."

"I wanna go to the insane asylum!"

"Is that all I am now? A pair of scissors?"

"If we keep this up, we'll be in a mental institution by winter!" (Said excitedly)

"I just drew a picture of someone's sock! Aren't you proud of me?"

"Your eraser has betrayed you."

"I can see your rabbit-father from here."

"I'm not ticklish, I'm just incredibly stupid."

"I need to step on your head in order to achieve greatness."

And as a conclusion, a guest appearance from my friend.

"Your smartness-" "exceeds-" "all levels of-" "stupidity."

I'll leave now before I hurt myself.

Edited by Mistrunner

Nonsense! Here are a few of my favorite quotes I've heard while running cross country:

"Spencer, there are no kayaks in Badminton."

"Be sure to stretch after you run. If I come back and found out you haven't stretched, I'll kill you." (He wasn't serious. I think).

"Coach Mark's calves are made of diamond."

"I'm just waiting for Harry Potter to jump in and mess stuff up." (Had to substitute a few words).

"It's looking like it might rain soon. If you see thunder, head back to the trailer."

I'll probably add more as I think of them, these are just a few I thought of off the top of my head.

Stargate: The Ark of Truth

"It is simple. You will never forgive yourself. Accept it. You hurt others, many others; that cannot be undone. You will never find personal retribution. But your life does not have to end. That which is right, just and true can still prevail. If you do not fight for what you believe in, all may be lost for everyone else. But do not fight for yourself. Fight for others, others that may be saved through your efforts. That is the least you can do."

And the original World of Cardboard speech, of course:

"That man won't quit as long as he can still draw a breath. None of my teammates will. Me? I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something- to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't ya big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful I really am."