Order of the Stick

Order of the Stick  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What Gender do you think Varsuvius is?

2. 2. Which Order Member is your Favorite?

1 hour ago, WayneSpren said:

Don't use yer fancy words round me, son.

Also, anyone want to create a Giggles cult with me?

Don't use fancy words?  Have you met me?

Oh, well, no...you probably haven't.  Still.  All my friends would laugh at this.

16 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

"Your broken corpses will be tasty with a light nutmeg seasoning!"

Secret Weapon, whatever you are, you deserve your own series. :lol: 

Oooh, the MitD?  (Monster in the Darkness)

He's the best. ^_^

• 1 month later...
On 08/09/2016 at 5:45 AM, Kaymyth said:

(Oh, at the WorldCon Masquerade, one of the judges was dressed as the Monster in the Darkness.  I might've squeed.)

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

I think it might be time for my third series reread, actually. I've mostly been using GitP for the forum these days...

6 minutes ago, Quiver said:

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

I think it might be time for my third series reread, actually. I've mostly been using GitP for the forum these days...

Hee.  She had a pink umbrella with black fabric hanging down to hide her as the "darkness" and a pair of yellow eyes stuck to it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rich has really picked up speed lately; we've been getting multiple updates a week. I am most pleased, and am gonna thoroughly enjoy it while it lasts.

He has undisclosed health issues that flare up regularly and slow him down. So us getting lots of comics also means that he's in good health. Win-win all around!

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, The Allomantic Metalhead said:

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots1109.html

Always count on the villains to be predictable, even if they have access to Durkon's memories, and thus should know that they're being predictable.

Durkon has always been a little less genre-savvy than some of his cohorts. It's hard to blame Durkula for not picking up on things that generally fly straight back his imprisoned host.

• 4 weeks later...

I found this topic about a week ago, since then I have read through the entire thing, I'm officially hooked, I blame you. :)

Also #1111 is out.

Also, for any of you that enjoy RPG based humor you should check this out if you haven't seen it already. The Gamers: Dorkness Rising.

Edited by TheVillageIdiot

• 5 months later...

Holy Crap.

This topic was made on the day that Strip 1000 was published, the day the Roy first realized that Evil!Durkon was a threat.

And today is the day the 1130th strip was posted. I am amazed at the character arc this has taken. I love Durkon so much. More in the spoilers

First off, Durkon giving the Vampire all of his pain and joy, does anyone else think that's a lot like the Dalinar scene at the end of OB? Except, the opposite? 

Secondly, Durkon knew what he was doing, but I don't think he did it just as a way to kill the Vampire. I think he actually did want to help him and himself through the pain he was feeling. Durkon seriously decided to help the vampire.

Thirdly, Belkar, oh man. That poor dude needs another ghost Hinjo visit to help him work through this actual character growth. He's not pretending anymore. He's genuinely hurt now. I wouldn't be surprised if halfway through this fight, his ring suddenly stops hurting him, as he shifts to neutral.

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...