Order of the Stick

Order of the Stick  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What Gender do you think Varsuvius is?

2. 2. Which Order Member is your Favorite?

Do we really need to spoiler our discussion about the comic?

One of the clerics mentioned the gods could only see eachother, which does make me wonder what they're doing while just standing there.

And Durkon once said that Being 15ft tall didn't make him go faster, so Roy should still be able to escape him. Of course, he needs to kill Durkon, but at least he'll have time to chug a potion.

Edited by The Only Joe

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering who we think the most powerful members of the Order are. Vaarsuvius first, obviously, but after that it get's foggy. During the battle of Azure City Belkar litterally kills about a hundred goblins and stands on a pile of them. However Roy is the protagonist and generally is pretty powerful.

Here is my guess at a list:

1. Vaarsuvius

2. Roy

3. Belkar

4. Durkon

5. Haley

6. Elan

Though Elan does get much more powerful, so does pretty much everyone else. What do you think?

1010 is out! (100 strips since Hailey said it would be over in 100 strips)

I've been absent from the Shard lately mostly because I've been on the Giant in the Playground forums. I'd never thought I'd like any piece of literacy as much as Sanderson's works, but I was wrong, apparently.

Anyway, it seems that Roy's sword did heal him, and, to quote him, "Well, that was weird."

On a related topic, has anyone actually played The Order of the Stick Adventure Game? I want it so bad, I've been reading the rules over and over. And has anyone read On the Origin of PCs, or Start of Darkness?

1010 is out! (100 strips since Hailey said it would be over in 100 strips)

I've been absent from the Shard lately mostly because I've been on the Giant in the Playground forums. I'd never thought I'd like any piece of literacy as much as Sanderson's works, but I was wrong, apparently.

Anyway, it seems that Roy's sword did heal him, and, to quote him, "Well, that was weird."

On a related topic, has anyone actually played The Order of the Stick Adventure Game? I want it so bad, I've been reading the rules over and over. And has anyone read On the Origin of PCs, or Start of Darkness?

Eeee, must go read!

I have the game (though nobody will play it with me), and I also have both of those books, along with the Snips, Snails book of the compiled Dragon Magazine stuff.

....I also have all of the Christmas ornaments and get the calendar every year.

Eeee, must go read!

I have the game (though nobody will play it with me), and I also have both of those books, along with the Snips, Snails book of the compiled Dragon Magazine stuff.

....I also have all of the Christmas ornaments and get the calendar every year.

Wow...you're a much bigger fan than me.

Do you like the games' rules and play?

Wow...you're a much bigger fan than me.

Do you like the games' rules and play?

Hey, if it's worth fanning over, it's worth doing it full-throttle.

It's hard to tell with nobody who will play it with me.  :lol:  If you ever find yourself in the Kansas City area, look me up and we'll fire it up.