Long Game 14: To Shatter a Shard

I'm still actually confised by the write up. I keep reading the rules and it didn't say that the eliminators will kill before the what, first day? Then again, it never said that they wouldn't.

You'll notice that Gamma isn't playing. Odium managed to reach the God Beyond the game and destroy one of the impartial mods for the game. 

I want to request that we keep what happens in the world PMs as open as possible. The OCs already know everything, so keeping information back from the group about those only hurts us.

Yolen:

Kipper

Antillar Maxiumus

Macen

Danstar888

Sel:

Wilson

Clanky

Hael

Quiver

I'd also like to note that the OC's might not know everything about the worlds, since they chose their starting world before getting their role. There's a decent chance there's a world with no OC's on it. There's also a decent chance there's a world with multiple OC's on it.

So, this probably looks super defensive, and might just be a technicality of Joe using the masculine as the gender neutral form, BUT.

Last paragraph, Odium is consistently referred to with masculine pronouns.

I'm just saying' that -supposing that is an accurate description- it means at least some of the characters involved here can be ruled out as possible Hateshard.

(The defensive part comes from 'Quivers character is a woman')

Odium, Honour, Dominion, Preservation and Survival will all be referred to as Male until their identities are revealed.

Endowment, Cultivation, Devotion, and Preservation will all be referred to as Female until their identities are revealed.

I'm still actually confised by the write up. I keep reading the rules and it didn't say that the eliminators will kill before the what, first day? Then again, it never said that they wouldn't.

Gamma dropped out. So I murdered him.

It amuses me that people are trying to figure out what roles are on Odium's team based on how village damaging they are. So I'm going to note that In the pre game, I figured out how to have Ruin on Odium's team and still have a balanced game. Same with Devotion, Cultivation, ect.

Now, for yet more Clarifications!

If a shard attempts to invest in another shard and sends a message with it, the second shard will still receive the message, just not the Power.

If Odium invests in a Good player, and then gives up his shard, that player will have Odium, and still be Good. 

Cultivation doesn't have to be online to send messages.

Cultivation's PM ability is Passive, their Shardic ability is the secret vote.

I will be keeping a running list of current Votes in my signature, along with a player list, the rules and Haelbarde's Quick LinksTM. So if you ignored my signature, you might want to unignore it.

If you vote for me and don't retract it, I'll count it as a vote for yourself.

Coco:

"Scadrial."

The word tasted sweet in her tongue. After months of traveling, hopping from one planet to another, drinking all the sights the other worlds has to offer, she was finally back home.

Scadrial hasn't change much in the short amount of time she'd been gone. In the distance she could hear the loud rumble of automobiles and the loud screamings of the market vendors, exactly the way they were before she left. There was a small building on her right that she doesn't remember being there before and she distintively remember that shop to be a tailor, not a bookstore.

"Still," she said, breathing in the smokey air that was only Scadrial's, "It is still home."

'No. It won't be home for any longer. Not if Odium has anything to say about it.'

Odium. Hate. The thought of that man, being, scares Coco to the core. When she joined the Seventeeth Shard, she, like most people she had talked too, believed that Odium was gone. Not shattered, but left hostless and powerless. She thought that she could spend her days living a nomadic life, happily traveling, and immersing herself in one culture to another.

'I thought wrong'.

No. She doesn't have time to stand, gawking at her surroundings like a tourist. There were others here in Scadrial, worldhoppers Coco has never met before: Araris, Maw, Maliss, Chilinko. Complete strangers to her, but still Seventeenth Sharders. She could only hope that they remain true to the group.

That may or may not be my first ever RP. *hides in a corner*

Also, I wonder what would the benefits be if we keep track of each player's changing of planets? If a player say, shifted from Roshar to Sel, would they see the past PMs in that groups or just the one that were ,aid since his arrival. Because if that happens, the OCs don't need to be in every planets all the time. Or something.

I wonder what would happen if we lynch the GM. Do we get another one from the lists of GM?

Not that we're planning on lynching you or anything Joe.

Also, Italics is not working???

Edited by nicocoberru

Joe Star Torturer would take over.

Are you guys going to vote for anyone, or am i going to have to make a boring wirteup? (Bout 33 hours left)

Guilty confession: between time zones, I wasn't sure if we had 33 hours left or less than 24.

I'll tell people my role!

I'm a Spiked Lurcher.

Oh wait. That was the Anniversary Game. Well then, I'm probably a Citizen Jindo Warrior

Umm....never mind. Still the wrong game. How about Moderation Sibling? Anyone?

Ohhh...you mean you want my role for this game. Gotcha. You're still not getting it.

Based on the order that you posted your roles, we can clearly see a pattern with Red, Green then Purple-ish. Therefore, we can conclude that your role is going to be red! 

Expert Detective work.

IrulelikeSTINK, how do you know that that's the end of the pattern?  What if the pattern is Red, Green, Purple-ish, Orange?

Based on the order that you posted your roles, we can clearly see a pattern with Red, Green then Purple-ish. Therefore, we can conclude that your role is going to be red! 

Expert Detective work.

I guess that makes you a...

True Detective.

[NCIS Yeeeeeaaah here]