Long Game 14: To Shatter a Shard

It seems like that's going to be all the discussion we're going to get for this game, so it's well past time to close it up and archive it into our history. :) Since I already made said my thoughts on this game, I just copied them back down here. These are supposed to be closing posts; not a chance for me to get in the last word on stuff. :P

This was a great sequel, IMO. I think that a lot of the kinks were worked out between this game and the original.

I'm kind of glad I wasn't capable of playing this game, as Maill was an an awesome Survival and I wouldn't have it any other way.

And while the Village won again this time, I don't really think it was due to a balancing issue. I think Joe did an amazing job of addressing that. I think that the Village just did a great job of figuring out who team Odium was!

Now, as always, if anyone would like to try your hand at running a game, please get a hold of GammaWilson or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help out in any way we can as well!

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to seeing you in future games!