Could Steelheart be stung by a mosquito?

kroen

or bitten by a snake? attacked by a bear? You see where I'm going with this. After all, I doubt any of these creatures would fear Steelheart. And what about bacteria?

Snakes often attack out of fear of the strange giant screaming beside their dens, so the snake wouldn't harm him, and bears often attack because they feel threatened, so I doubt that would work either. But mosquitoes and bacteria, who don't really have emotions....you know, I think there's a decent chance at least.

Well his weakness is specifically someone that doesn't fear him, for example he can't suffocate or be radiated to death and (obviously) neither radiation nor lack of oxygen can fear him, so i guess it actively needs a person fitting the condition to innitiate the attack to hurt him. With that in mind I would tend towards no but i wouldn't bet on it either.

Well his weakness is specifically someone that doesn't fear him, for example he can't suffocate or be radiated to death and (obviously) neither radiation nor lack of oxygen can fear him, so i guess it actively needs a person fitting the condition to innitiate the attack to hurt him. With that in mind I would tend towards no but i wouldn't bet on it either.

Yeah, his powers work perfectly fine on things that aren't capable of fearing him so while a mosquito might be able to since it at least could technically fear him I don't think a bacteria or virus could since they're not even capable of fear.

I think if bacteria could have killed him it would have been the first thing the Reckoners tried. However, I do love the idea of big, invincible Steelheart desperately trying to ignore a mosquito bite. ;)

If they'd tried bio weapons, I think Steelheart's powers would have recognized the threat as coming from someone who feared him, and repelled it automatically. It's the same principe with bullets: the bullet itself can't fear Steelheart, but the person who fired it can.

• Chaos locked this topic