Spo-Con in Spokane, WA

Shardlet

Hey, you're in the Spokane area Shardlet? Nice! I will hopefully be there, although I'm worried that it might coincide with a trip I was taking. I'll gladly skip it though to see Brandon in person.

If I make it, I'll be sure to record the whole thing for you :)

I am actually in the Seattle area, but my folks are in the Spokane area and we will be just about due for a visit next month.  I am most concerned about the reading (if it is not one of the four we already have heard).  But I would also really like to meet him and ask a few questions.

Well, you sure could do that. I was speaking more about IRC, which you can find under that chat tab up there beneath the logo. We're #cosmere if you already have your own client or prefer to use freenode. I'm gonna be busy these next few days but I'm usually somewhere about in the evening. You're welcome to pop in too, Chaos :P

So, now in light of the Jasnah Prelude reading from ConnectiCon and its apparent ephemeral nature (i.e., it doesn't appear to have been recorded), I really must demand that one of us attend and record the reading at SpoCon.

I'm thinking of going to SpoCon, but it would really be much more affordable to share a room. Anyone up for it? Windy, still up for that? $113 a night for two queen beds in the hotel the convention is at, so a bit pricey, but definitely a good idea to be in the hotel the convention is at :) 

Alright, I just purchased my membership to SpoCon.  I'll be there on Friday afternoon/evening and I'll be at the reading at 5 PM.  We got it worked out.  My daughter's birthday party will be on Sat. night to accommodate other family schedules and my wife is taking her shopping on Fri.  So, I'm in and nothing got shifted for the purpose of me going to the con.  So I am totally in the clear. :lol:

Edit: I am still waiting to hear back from BS to see if he will be having a booth at the con or some other means of having a Q&A with him.

Edited by Shardlet

Alas, I am twittilliterate.  I am not even on facebook.  Grumble, grumble, social media, grumble, gag.  I'll let it ride a week.  Then, I guess I'll start a twitter account <_< , if I have to.

Edited by Shardlet

I will be there, as will a friend who is a fan of the cosmere. I work until 4:30, so I'm unable to attend the reading she should be there and we will do our best to make recordings :-)

Any specific questions anyone wants for me to pose?

I plan to be there in an Oculator costume, though as I will have my 5 year old with me most of the weekend who knows what will happen ;-)

- Mark (SpoCon Badge TheOfficeTroll)