'Ello

Evil_Reptile

Since I can't come up with anything more original, Hello! As you probably figured out by reading my nameplate, I go by the name of Evil Reptile. (It's a long story.)

I love reading,  folding origami, listening to music that can be described as "metal" or "rock", and swimming.I live at least seventy paces to the left of nowhere, depending on what you consider nowhere. My favourite food that's actually considered food is pizza. My favourite colour is green, and "favourite" and "colour" just got a red underline denoting that I used the British spelling. My favourite kind of stick is bamboo. My weapon of choice is words that nobody but me cares enough to know, and my poison of choice is dogwood berries. (Also a long story.)

Anyway, I have read all of Brandon Sanderson's cosmere novels (but not novelettes or novellas or short stories), Steelheart, and I hope to read everything of his that I haven't. I write for fun and have never finished a story. Especially the one that actually had more pages of maps than story. I hope to one day convince everybody I know to read more fantasy books. I look forward to becoming a member of the Sanderson-fanian community.

Since I can't come up with anything more original, Hello! As you probably figured out by reading my nameplate, I go by the name of Evil Reptile. (It's a long story.)

I love reading,  folding origami, listening to music that can be described as "metal" or "rock", and swimming.I live at least seventy paces to the left of nowhere, depending on what you consider nowhere. My favourite food that's actually considered food is pizza. My favourite colour is green, and "favourite" and "colour" just got a red underline denoting that I used the British spelling. My favourite kind of stick is bamboo. My weapon of choice is words that nobody but me cares enough to know, and my poison of choice is dogwood berries. (Also a long story.)

Anyway, I have read all of Brandon Sanderson's cosmere novels (but not novelettes or novellas or short stories), Steelheart, and I hope to read everything of his that I haven't. I write for fun and have never finished a story. Especially the one that actually had more pages of maps than story. I hope to one day convince everybody I know to read more fantasy books. I look forward to becoming a member of the Sanderson-fanian* community.

...wow. Quite the interesting life you've got there. :P Welcome!

*And I believe the preferred terminology around here is "Sanderfan".

Edited by Slowswift

As a herpetologist, I encourage increased reptilization.

It can never hurt to have a few extra reptiles around. Unless that reptile is Smaug.

...wow. Quite the interesting life you've got there. :P Welcome!

*And I believe the preferred terminology around here is "Sanderfan".

My life always sounds more interesting when I talk about dogwood berries and British spelling  :D .

Sanderfan. I must remember that.

It can never hurt to have a few extra reptiles around. Unless that reptile is Smaug.

My life always sounds more interesting when I talk about dogwood berries and British spelling  :D .

Sanderfan. I must remember that.

Because if you don't...YOU WILL BE SPIKED.  :ph34r: