I feel like we don't talk about Corpsemaker enough. He feels less important than he should :P

He should commit an atrocity or two to get us talking.

He could burn the last remaining chocolate factory in Portland to the ground. That ought to earn him a place on the ATTD list. :wacko::P

By the way, we gave CM his meta-powers back, right? I was never really a fan of the retcon powers being shoved on him.

He could burn the last remaining chocolate factory in Portland to the ground. That ought to earn him a place on the ATTD list. :wacko::P

By the way, we gave CM his meta-powers back, right? I was never really a fan of the retcon powers being shoved on him.

But Corpsemaker wouldn't do that, he's to good a boss for that.

Yup, we did.

Edit: finally page 100. We slowed down this Question. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

Trust me. If the plan with lightwards is still happening, Corpsemaker will be committing plenty of attocities.

Well yeah but there's attocities and then there are atrocities like burning down a chocolate factory, I mean who would do that?

By the way, how would Corpsemaker's meta powers work with gifting?

Actually, Brandon has said that gifting is technically a separate power that applies to all of an epics other powers. My understanding of how Corpsemaker's powers work is that he can only nullify one power at a time, so he could nullify a power OR the ability to gift, but not both.

I would assume though that if a power was suppressed, it would be unable to be gifted, but maybe not? We also don't know what would happen to powers that were gifted to someone else before nullification.

Mashadar, I'll reply to your PM shortly. This weekend was busy, sorry for the absence.

Blackhoof, could you give a description of what is left of the dissolved Iconoclast? I need a scene for Rainmaker to arrive at, and I didn't really understand what happened there.