The Dalles has an order of invisible assassin nuns. They were the true founders of the Reckoners. :P

New headcanon: Val was a member of the invisible assassin nuns. :P

If we're still on the subject of uncomfortable costume questions :ph34r: : how deep of a deep scoop neck are we talking about with Sam's dress? I googled pictures, and apparently that term can refer to anything from a simple tank top curve to constructs like this:

American-Apparel-Pave-V-Neck-Skater-Dres

I don't have a preference how low or high it is myself, but if it leans heavily on the cleavage side of things Sam will complain about it. (Internally. She's already convinced Funtimes is on the verge of killing her. :P)

Perfect, I must have misread that then. :ph34r: Does she still have her glasses?

Yep. Looking at her profile there were actually some very good reasons I gave her glasses which I'd completely forgotten til now.  :ph34r:

Maaaaaaybe.  :ph34r: 

(Times like this I really wish I could use that comic creator)

I'm sure one of us will make it in time. :ph34r: (Though I won't get that done today, definetly.)

Another reason for Neverthere could be that glasses are simply awesome.

New headcanon: Val was a member of the invisible assassin nuns. :P

If we're still on the subject of uncomfortable costume questions :ph34r: : how deep of a deep scoop neck are we talking about with Sam's dress? I googled pictures, and apparently that term can refer to anything from a simple tank top curve to constructs like this:

American-Apparel-Pave-V-Neck-Skater-Dres

I don't have a preference how low or high it is myself, but if it leans heavily on the cleavage side of things Sam will complain about it. (Internally. She's already convinced Funtimes is on the verge of killing her. :P)

Their Attack Prayer is infinitely more terrifying than that of the Headless Monks. :P

I was thinking something noticeable, but still modest. So it wouldn't show a ton of skin, or raise any eyebrows if she wore it to work at a family- friendly retail job, but it'd still be striking.

Their Attack Prayer is infinitely more terrifying than that of the Headless Monks. :P

I was thinking something noticeable, but still modest. So it wouldn't show a ton of skin, or raise any eyebrows if she wore it to work at a family- friendly retail job, but it'd still be striking.

...Isn't their Attack Prayer just the sisters running around yelling siren noises through a megaphone? :P

Gotcha. So definitely outside Sam's usual comfort zone (being a pretty girl in Epic-occupied Portland), and worthy of a mention in her stream of consciousness, but pretty tame by modern standards?

*Facepalm*

This is what I get for having too many Epics, details blur together. Well if it hasn't been referenced as being black in canon I guess she's a blonde now.

Scandalously short but not as short as Deathwish would want would be my best description :P

Deathwish's approved skirts are no skirts.

Not sure which is worse. "Animals don't wear clothes" or "Women shouldn't wear clothes because it gets in the way of my viewing"... :huh:

Considering Timeport did an awful lot of viewing and groping last time he had the opportunity, I'd say he's the worst on both fronts. <_<

...Isn't their Attack Prayer just the sisters running around yelling siren noises through a megaphone? :P

Gotcha. So definitely outside Sam's usual comfort zone (being a pretty girl in Epic-occupied Portland), and worthy of a mention in her stream of consciousness, but pretty tame by modern standards?

"BEE DOH BEE DOH BEE DOH BEE DOH" 

Right. Only a grandmother who thinks Vorin standards for modesty are "too tame, women should cover both hands and button up in lace to their chins" would call it scandalous or even immodest, but it would still be worth a mention because of the cut. 

Pretty sure he doesn't approve clothes on (pretty) women period. :unsure:

Not sure which is worse. "Animals don't wear clothes" or "Women shouldn't wear clothes because it gets in the way of my viewing"... :huh:

Vondra has something in his office to deal with this. :ph34r: 

hqdefault.jpg

"BEE DOH BEE DOH BEE DOH BEE DOH" 

Right. Only a grandmother who thinks Vorin standards for modesty are "too tame, women should cover both hands and button up in lace to their chins" would call it scandalous or even immodest, but it would still be worth a mention because of the cut. 

Vondra has something in his office to deal with this. :ph34r:

hqdefault.jpg

Do they train with the Vondra/Obliteration minions? :P

The perfect weapon for pope Vondra!

Most likely. I think that's worth a mention in the next WHOOC. :ph34r:

Does that make Backtrack Brave Sir Robin, who bravely ran away? :P

Brave Backtrack ran away

No!

Bravely ran away away

I didn't!

When Deathwish reared his ugly head he bravely turned his tail.

:P

"So my friend the other day fell down and hurt her leg--"

"Such crude language! We use the word 'limb' in this household, young man!"

"Sigh. Grandma, could you try to get with the 20th century? Then you'll only be one century behind."

Does that make Backtrack Brave Sir Robin, who bravely ran away? :P

I'm trying to decide whether it should be Glamour or Neverthere who skips along behind him singing his theme song. I'm thinking Neverthere. :P

"So my friend the other day fell down and hurt her leg--"

"Such crude language! We use the word 'limb' in this household, young man!"

"Sigh. Grandma, could you try to get with the 20th century? Then you'll only be one century behind."

I'm trying to decide whether it should be Glamour or Neverthere who skips along behind him singing his theme song. I'm thinking Neverthere. :P

Normally I'd suggest Neverthere because her ability lets her get away with pretty much anything without reprisal but then it is Backtrack we're talking about. A 5 year old girl could do it and he'd still be too intimidated to so much as yell at them for it. :P

Normally I'd suggest Neverthere because her ability lets her get away with pretty much anything without reprisal but then it is Backtrack we're talking about. A 5 year old girl could do it and he'd still be too intimidated to so much as yell at them for it. :P

"I'll tell your mom, little girl! If she's not too busy. Or if she's not too scary..."

"My mom works at the library." 

"No no no too scary." 

"Knowledge is power. Knowledge is in books. Ergo, all books are filled with power. Librarians control books. Therefore, librarians are all-powerful and would suck my brain out through my nostrils if I messed with them!"

"Knowledge is power. Knowledge is in books. Ergo, all books are filled with power. Librarians control books. Therefore, librarians are all-powerful and would suck my brain out through my nostrils if I messed with them!"

Thus Twi is a demi-god! :P

Edited by Edgedancer