I'll put some thought into that, then. :ph34r:

Awesome avatar, by the way. :D

Sounds good.

Thanks, but you should be complimenting Lark, it's all her work. :)

I see, I supposse you can just have them walk into his offive or something and I'll take it from there.

Okay, will do.

Okay, will do.

Alright, thanks.

And here's a little train of thought i just had, that I decided to share with you guys. So after Firefight

and how it revealed that Megan's resurrection was essentially an extension of her dimension powers it sparked my mind to tie in Voidgaze's resurrection with her primary power as well.

The result I got was that Voidgaze essentially deletes whatever harmed her from causality, meaning that the consequences of that action (wounds, her dying ect) "didn't happen" either and as a result she's restored to being just as healthy as ever.

Now, I just remembered Upgrade, if he can remove the limitation on that as well, just how broken would Voidgaze be, not only being able to essentially remove everything from exsistence but the consequences of everything as well. (I think I just found out Deus Ex Machina if we ever need it. :ph34r: )

Alright, thanks.

And here's a little train of thought i just had, that I decided to share with you guys. So after Firefight

and how it revealed that Megan's resurrection was essentially an extension of her dimension powers it sparked my mind to tie in Voidgaze's resurrection with her primary power as well.

The result I got was that Voidgaze essentially deletes whatever harmed her from causality, meaning that the consequences of that action (wounds, her dying ect) "didn't happen" either and as a result she's restored to being just as healthy as ever.

Now, I just remembered Upgrade, if he can remove the limitation on that as well, just how broken would Voidgaze be, not only being able to essentially remove everything from exsistence but the consequences of everything as well. (I think I just found out Deus Ex Machina if we ever need it. :ph34r: )

So you're saying that Upgraded!Voidgaze + Nighthound = 

CybermanDeletedMeme.jpg

Joking aside, I like that explanation. 

Hey all, I'm back!  Sorry for being a day (or two) late.  Some campers stayed over night Sunday because they had busses leaving early the next morning, and I had to stay on site to supervise.  I didn't leave camp till noon yesterday, and after that I really didn't feel like doing much.  

That said, the camp I spent my summer planning is officially done :)!  Now I just need to compile data from evaluations and write a final report before school starts in two weeks :(.  

Anyways, I searched the last 30 pages that I missed over the last week in Question 14 for my username, and the two main things I found people wanting from me was a Rainmaker post and comment on Echo.  I'll do the Echo critique now, and try to get the post up today or tomorrow (followed by my Taylor and Brandon posts with back flashes).  

Re: ECHO: On the whole, I like Echo's powerset, and feel like (he? she?  I can't remember and don't want to rewade through all the pages of Question 14 to find out) would be a good fit in Corvallis.  I am a little worried though about having two epics in the same city with such a similar weakness.  Any chance you have a back-up?  Once that's ironed out I'm happy to let Echo join Corvallis :).

Anyways, now to conquer the RP threads.  My apologies if I bounce off them without getting around to RPing.  I've still been burning out pretty easily since camp ended.   

EDIT:  Blaze, do we actually want to show the speech in RP, or should we just skip over it?  Let me know what you think.  Also, let   me know if you want to write it, or if I should.  I forget what we decided (sorry its been so long).

EDIT:  Blaze, do we actually want to show the speech in RP, or should we just skip over it?  Let me know what you think.  Also, let   me know if you want to write it, or if I should.  I forget what we decided (sorry its been so long).

I was hoping to kill people to it if you want to do the speech :P

Okay, I think I got all the questions. If I missed anything, let me know.

Hmm, that's definitely a possibility, but Freq would have to meet Obliteration first. :P

It's not a bad idea.

He's not actually going, just sending Flashpoint with some vanillas, so yeah, there'll be time. They should be able to get to him before Funtimes does.

Like Aonar said, we have a Frostfire/Edgerunner post that needs posting, but since it's already started it should work fine as flashbacks.

Soon, we're talking in our PM right now.

About Salem, Voidus, is it alright if Mek and I post the collab fight we were working on now or should we wait a bit?

Yeah that should be fine, I don't think there's anything Soulcaster needed to do in the brief break for the fights so afternoon brackets can start up now.

Do any of you have ideas for a cool name for a weapon dealer? Gold was my first thought, but maybe that's too similar to Diamond in Steelheart.

Sir Weapons-guy? Gun Smith? Hanz Gun?

(Have I mentioned before that I suck at names?)

Hey Mailliw, I just thought of a cool way that Hypno can die (if you planning on killing him or like this and stuff)

He runs into Iconoclast at some stage (later on in the RP), and orders him to stop. He is forced to obey, and Hypno gloats over capturing him. Then some ghouls show up, and run at him. Hypno calmly orders them to stop, but unable to comprehend his order and their minds clouded with rage, they are unaffected and keep charging. Hypno panics as he realises they aren't affected, and they rip him apart, freeing Iconoclast.

Edit: posted the beginnings of a player list :) I know I won't have gotten everyone but I think I got all the active players, at least.

Edited by Blackhoof

Voidus, should I make the Countdown post yet? I could have her (I changed the gender) run into Sentry or Heartsleeve or consult with Soulcaster.

I think the arena was just about to start the fights again so Soulcaster will probably be unavailable except for emergencies until night time. But if you want to meet up with Sentry or Heartsleeve that should be fine to do now.

Since the plotlines are picking up I might even make another character from the government, either a high ranking Vanilla or possibly Metronome.  :ph34r:

No worries! I hope camp was fun. We decided to skip over the speech, though if you'd like me to write it I think I can come up with something mildly rallying while also being passive aggressive. It's probably easiest if we skip it, and you simply have Rainmaker comment on how she feels the speech went. I can do the same for Blossom. I see you've posted in the Corvallis thread too, which I haven't gotten to yet, so this post might be pointless.  :P

Edit: I love Princess G.O.O.D. 

Edited by Blaze1616

So you're saying that Upgraded!Voidgaze + Nighthound = 

CybermanDeletedMeme.jpg

Joking aside, I like that explanation. 

Among other things. :ph34r:

Voidspren. :ph34r:

We already have Voidgaze and soon Voidbringers, I don't think we need to throw Spren in there as well. :ph34r:

Edit: I love Princess G.O.O.D. 

Talking about GOOD, is she close Kenshin's now, given that she walked into the corpse mountain?

Just put up a link to the wiki in the Easter eggs thread, hoping we can get some more contributors for it, I'm going to try to get back into adding stuff in the next few days and maybe start working on some profiles for the UFA Epics in my secret storage vault  :ph34r:

So I'm in a discussion in the Reckoners section about relative strength of Epics and going strictly by energy produced I think that Curveball might well be the most powerful Epic in the Reckonerverse. Consequently this means that one of the most powerful Epics in Oregon is Big Al.
Justification for why Algaze survives Oregons destruction: Complete.

So I'm in a discussion in the Reckoners section about relative strength of Epics and going strictly by energy produced I think that Curveball might well be the most powerful Epic in the Reckonerverse. Consequently this means that one of the most powerful Epics in Oregon is Big Al.

Justification for why Algaze survives Oregons destruction: Complete.

Of course, Portland will fall when Big Al summons the infinite McMuffin upon his enemies! Even Brandon himself said he is a powerful Epic indeed! :P

Looking at the list of players, we have grown quite a bit. :mellow: Granted the level of activity varies but still. (What about Newan by the way?)

Kind of a random thing, but after reading Silver's posts in the last Question about how Converter could break out of her restraints, I got kind of curious, and started doing some research into heat capacity. Turns out, there's a literal crap-ton of energy in the human body.  :P (To raise or cool the human body by one degree Celsius, you have to add/remove around 300 kilojoules of energy.) And, it just so happens, steel can't hold much energy before changing states (there's only about 600kj/kg between 0* and it's melting point, in fact). So if Converter removed two degrees of her own body heat she could just melt her restraints. Assuming she recovered the heat quickly, there would be a very minimal overall loss, so she probably wouldn't even experience hypothermia.

And of course, if you wanted to just break the restraints instead of melting them, that would be even easier, as it would require a lot less energy to shatter the metal through thermal shock than it would to melt it. [/random science discussion]

(I think I'm starting to realize just how overpowered Converter and Frostfire are. :unsure::P)