Neverthere: 

pp34p.jpg

She also has a somewhat overinflated opinion of her own Slontzeyness. I mean, she's on the ATTD list but worse than Nighthound? That's not even possible.

Although... She is one of those people who incessantly makes wordplay jokes with peoples names...  :ph34r:

Hey guys! I'm back! And I missed a lot. :P I caught up on all the email notifications, but I won't be able to go through all of the last thread till tomorrow. Awesome posts all around guys. And welcome back to Mrs. Voidus and welcome to the new players!

Edited by Mailliw73

7ad8dfc56053a587cab76bef5dd8cc5d.jpg

Oh, and about your earlier question: I'm going to say that the more clever dinosaurs have some vague brain activity during REM sleep, mostly disjointed rehashing of old hunting memories, but the human Warriors are too rigidly under Lightwards' control to have anything resembling sleep.

...What are  you planning that involves the dreams of dinosaurs, Fatebreaker? :ph34r:

Home of the Racially Profiled. It's just an Afro guys, can we not stop me on the street because of it?

...RAFO  ;)

So would it be appropriate to have my first BusDriver post of the day him waiting for Quivksilver to call him in? I look forward to this Alan. :ph34r:

Sure you can even have him go into Quicksilver's office, which is not something that would normally happen, but this is a special occasion. You can probably end the post with something along the lines of "Busdriver, let's talk about, potential."

You should receive the Alan tomorrow. As one of my favorite Disney characters says, "Be prepared."

Edit: Arg, 900 posts, but I've still not quite managed the 2:1 rep to post ratio. 177 points off. In the words of Maxwell Smart,

"Missed it by that much!"

Edited by Fatebreaker

Home of the Racially Profiled. It's just an Afro guys, can we not stop me on the street because of it?

...RAFO  ;)

Sure you can even have him go into Quicksilver's office, which is not something that would normally happen, but this is a special occasion. You can probably end the post with something along the lines of "Busdriver, let's talk about, potential."

You should receive the Alan tomorrow. As one of my favorite Disney characters says, "Be prepared."

Edit: Arg, 900 posts, but I've still not quite managed the 2:1 rep to post ratio. 177 points off. In the words of Maxwell Smart,

"Missed it by that much!"

That used to be considered an excellent ratio, don't think mine was anywhere near that when I hit 1k posts. And it took me 7000 to hit 1:1

Funtimes would disagree, but I don't. :ph34r:

Unless Revolution's reaction would be as funny as Sam's, I say skip it. 

index.jpg?noCache=1439908474

Hey guys! I'm back! And I missed a lot. :P I caught up on all the email notifications, but I won't be able to go through all of the last thread till tomorrow. Awesome posts all around guys. And welcome back to Mrs. Voidus and welcome to the new players!

Welcome back, say do you think there would be time for a talk between Altermind and Voidgaze before he heads of to the weapon dealer?

Could I do a post of her waking up in the clinic?

I'm not sure, if they'd even let her stay in the clinic for recovery or just take her back into solitary confinement again. :mellow:

So Edge any idea where you wanted to go with the Neverthere/Nighthound scene? NT's mostly there to gauge the Empire's chances to decide whether or not to throw in with them.

Idea for... do you mean a plan? Of course not, you silly. :P On a more serious note, Nighthound would probably try and figure out what NT's current goal would be. Who knows, it may turn out to be a wonderfully creepy friendship. :P:unsure:

Edited by Edgedancer

Idea for... do you mean a plan? Of course not, you silly. :P On a more serious note, Nighthound would probably try and figure out what NT's current goal would be. Who knows, it may turn out to be a wonderfully creepy friendship. :P:unsure:

ppojo.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Could do, NT's rarely cruel without reason, granted she needs very little reason but there does need to be a reason, whereas Nighthound usually acts more as just a force of pure chaos but you know what they say, 'almost identically evil yet slightly differing in exact motivations behind their evilness attract' :P

Although the thought of Nighthound with access to advanced information gathering is somewhat terrifying. If he took Lucentia and his rapidly growing harem with him he could form a relatively powerful faction completely separate from the Empire.

ppojo.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Could do, NT's rarely cruel without reason, granted she needs very little reason but there does need to be a reason, whereas Nighthound usually acts more as just a force of pure chaos but you know what they say, 'almost identically evil yet slightly differing in exact motivations behind their evilness attract' :P

Although the thought of Nighthound with access to advanced information gathering is somewhat terrifying. If he took Lucentia and his rapidly growing harem with him he could form a relatively powerful faction completely separate from the Empire.

It's not chaos, it's entertainment. :unsure:

And on the other hand Funtimes, Voidgaze, Jeff, Saccharine and maybe Shiny Sparkle could also seperate themselves... the empire seems to go more and more fragile. :ph34r:

It's not chaos, it's entertainment. :unsure:

And on the other hand Funtimes, Voidgaze, Jeff, Saccharine and maybe Shiny Sparkle could also seperate themselves... the empire seems to go more and more fragile. :ph34r:

Voidgaze?

Well a giant museum packed with explosives falling from the sky certainly would be a way to advance the destruction meter. (We really need to get on that more)

So... should I post in Salem again? With Sentry going around and snooping into people's rooms to put up posters, there's a pretty built-in reason for her to find Heartsleeve, but... worried someone else wants to do things? Or there is some etiquette I'm missing?

So... should I post in Salem again? With Sentry going around and snooping into people's rooms to put up posters, there's a pretty built-in reason for her to find Heartsleeve, but... worried someone else wants to do things? Or there is some etiquette I'm missing?

Works fine for me, Salems still not big on plot so I don't think there's much chance of messing up anyones plans and the only etiquette is that we generally try to avoid double posting.

Voidgaze?

Well a giant museum packed with explosives falling from the sky certainly would be a way to advance the destruction meter. (We really need to get on that more)

Depending on how her meeting with Altermind and the formation of that potential faction would go, possibly.

Gotta kill those darlings. -_-

Okay, I think I got all the questions. If I missed anything, let me know.

and on the cult topic, Iconoclast would likely ally himself with (although not join) such a group, to a point (he doesn't want humanity wiped out, just driven out of cities). Perhaps Frequency and co could turn their worship to Obliteration after Koschei fails to reappear?

Hmm, that's definitely a possibility, but Freq would have to meet Obliteration first. :P

Two new player? Is there a player list anywhere? I've lost track of who controls who and is in what thread.

It's not a bad idea.

Oh and Mailliw, do you think Voidgaze and the others could get a hold of Altermind, before he heads of to a weapon dealer?

He's not actually going, just sending Flashpoint with some vanillas, so yeah, there'll be time. They should be able to get to him before Funtimes does.

So other than Seonid and Comatose, I don't think there's anyone else we need an update from. Who wants to do the honors of beginning The Dalles, Day 2? :D

Like Aonar said, we have a Frostfire/Edgerunner post that needs posting, but since it's already started it should work fine as flashbacks.

Actually it's more like waiting on all the faction that aren't the government but yes tower included.

Joe, Mailliw or anyone really any idea when something is going to happen in Astoria from your guys?

You did mention that yes, together with the possibitlity to act as Mary's torture buddy.

Soon, we're talking in our PM right now.

About Salem, Voidus, is it alright if Mek and I post the collab fight we were working on now or should we wait a bit?

Like Aonar said, we have a Frostfire/Edgerunner post that needs posting, but since it's already started it should work fine as flashbacks.

Cool. Will Frostfire and Emma be hanging out at all on this next game day? We were discussing having Deathwish torment Frostfire for a while, and Edgerunner's presence could only exasperate the chaos. :ph34r:

Cool. Will Frostfire and Emma be hanging out at all on this next game day? We were discussing having Deathwish torment Frostfire for a while, and Edgerunner's presence could only exasperate the chaos. :ph34r:

I'd assume so. Depends on what Vondra has her do.

He's not actually going, just sending Flashpoint with some vanillas, so yeah, there'll be time. They should be able to get to him before Funtimes does.

I see, I supposse you can just have them walk into his offive or something and I'll take it from there.