So posing the question again to Fatebreaker, what did Quicksilver do with Mistwraith and BusDriver and Reflection?

The day would have been spent testing Mistwraith's powers, then they'd head back to base. Quicksilver has plans for busdriver actually, to make him, useful.

Tags are in top form as usual, Twi. :lol:

c09b1ddc4e5861098c9ccf8c3f45b9b1.jpg

...Though are you shipping PP with Lightwards now? :mellow:

No, no, the ship is Phoeni X Ward, two completely different and iconic characters. :P

The day would have been spent testing Mistwraith's powers, then they'd head back to base. Quicksilver has plans for busdriver actually, to make him, useful.

By making him drive to Rowena. :P

Beautiful pugs. Beautiful. :ph34r:

Tags are in top form as usual, Twi. :lol:

c09b1ddc4e5861098c9ccf8c3f45b9b1.jpg

...Though are you shipping PP with Lightwards now? :mellow:

My phone is. I meant to just type "Phoenixes," but my phone decided I meant "Phoenixwards," so I just left it. It's a very underrated ship, especially since Saccharine would bring an element of murder surprise to it. :ph34r::P

Beautiful pugs. Beautiful. :ph34r:

My phone is. I meant to just type "Phoenixes," but my phone decided I meant "Phoenixwards," so I just left it. It's a very underrated ship, especially since Saccharine would bring an element of murder surprise to it. :ph34r::P

Just imagine all the hands you could sever from Lightwards. :ph34r::P

...doesn't autocorrect only do words you type a lot? :huh: 'Cause I'm pretty sure "Phoenixwards" isn't in the dictionary. :P

...doesn't autocorrect only do words you type a lot? :huh: 'Cause I'm pretty sure "Phoenixwards" isn't in the dictionary. :P

I typed it more than once back before Saccharine was introduced while ships like Phoenixwards were joked about frequently, and for some reason my phone remembered it....unlike names I type more often, like Lucentia. Of course, I'd never before typed the name Murderlina, but one misspelling and my phone alerted me to her existence. :ph34r:

Now I'm imagining Sam trying to wave Lightwards away with his own severed hand. :mellow:

I'm imagining Remington challenging Lightwards to a duel by slapping him with his own hand.

Edited by Voidus

First pony of the thread unless someone posts one while I'm typing this--Skylar Nesbit:

315630b5943441abe0d20a6cbe344dd6.jpg

90a035b8360c5fccd19d9ccde597fff5.jpg

Never done a pony before so any tips or changes or whatever are fine. xD 

Look at the full body suit, she's a spy! :ph34r: On a more serious note, nice pony.

Meanwhile in Portland, I wonder if Nighthound had enough information for his guess or if I'm projecting in his mind. :ph34r:

First pony of the thread unless someone posts one while I'm typing this--Skylar Nesbit:

315630b5943441abe0d20a6cbe344dd6.jpg

90a035b8360c5fccd19d9ccde597fff5.jpg

Never done a pony before so any tips or changes or whatever are fine. xD

I like her! :D Be sure to post her code so she can be featured in comics, if you want.

I'm tempted to give Nighthound another ATTD entry every time he speaks. :wacko:

I like her! :D Be sure to post her code so she can be featured in comics, if you want.

I'm tempted to give Nighthound another ATTD entry every time he speaks. :wacko:

Thinking about it, that may be a warning we should give the new guys, before letting them post their ponies. :ph34r::unsure:

He would deserve them most of the time. Not entirely sure how I should feel about that. :unsure:

Thinking about it, that may be a warning we should give the new guys, before letting them post their ponies. :ph34r::unsure:

He would deserve them most of the time. Not entirely sure how I should feel about that. :unsure:

"Your pony may or may not be featured in one or more insane comics"?

It's not so much what he says; more just how I feel about him. He could say "I think gas station burritos are delicious" or "Lovely weather we're having" and I'd still think it sounded creepy, coming from him. :wacko:

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Look at the full body suit, she's a spy! :ph34r: On a more serious note, nice pony.

Great, thank you both!

Mkay. It's fairly long so I think I use spoiler tags for that too. *scatters upvotes liberally to atone for my awkwardness*

Pony: 29490Y2000D66E1E69FFFE041010099FEDN1432002000000404F2000FF7FFF0A107F3FCC004CB2

Accessories: 066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66300000005A332508EAFE066CC66066CC66066CC66

Edited by FireSlayer