What are you playing right now?

Playing Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition on Switch. Much better than the original and armor glamour/fashion is life. They also added a ton of cool new armor, like the Prodigal set, and resort/beach sets (Fiora gets the Meyneth Monado skin for her weapons at a certain point which look really cool, and her beach set is very easy to get in Time Attack). I'm level 74 atm doing the sidequests before confronting Zanza.

Playing Torn.

It is a text based online multiplayer game which resolves around crimes, warring, being a part of a faction and working to be the strongest person around. If you are interested, do check it out at https://www.torn.com/1417595

Sign up and play. Shoot me a message here once you do and I can help you understand the game better/

Just now, Shard of Reading said:

What's that game like? I have the manga.

Well it's AWESOME for one Thing. It is My Favorite 2D Zelda. Unless your satisfied with that... wana be more specific.

My Brother actually just got it for his B-Day But I am not going to read it until I beet it.

Also What are some of your favorite Zelda Games?

1 minute ago, McWafy said:

Well it's AWESOME for one Thing. It is My Favorite 2D Zelda. Unless your satisfied with that... wana be more specific.

My Brother actually just got it for his B-Day But I am not going to read it until I beet it.

Also What are some of your favorite Zelda Games?

Some more specifics please (Gameplay/favorite item)

I've loved all the game's I've played which are Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess, Windwaker, and I've played Skyward Sword, but it's not my favorite. 

13 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

I've loved all the game's I've played which are Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess, Windwaker, and I've played Skyward Sword, but it's not my favorite. 

I 100% Recommend Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask! THEY ARE DEVINE!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Some more specifics please (Gameplay/favorite item)

Well I am playing it on an emulator and some times I have technical difficulties saving my progress. So it is taking me some time to get far in the game. I am at MT. Crenel reight now.

I recommend playing some 2D Zeldas! A link to the past, The Oracle Games or Minish Cap. I don't Know if you've seen Game play videos or pictures of it, But You're veiwing Link from the sky and.... welll... I am not very good at explaining this so why don't you just watch this.

It's spoiled for size.

Spoiler

Does that help?

Favorite Item? Hmmm..... I am not ALL that far yet but so far I think the Grip Ring Would be my favorite Item.

Edited by McWafy

Replaying Xenogears on my PS Vita right now. Besides reading fantasy, gaming is my huge hobby. My owned games and what I’m generally playing I keep updated here:

https://backloggery.com/nattythebo

A lot of times I game with one headphone on and listening to an audiobook on the other. My wife is FINALLY into the cosmere so we're on Words of Radiance, as I play Xenogears right now.

Edited by NattyBo

32 minutes ago, urrutiap said:

videogames im playing for the rest of this month

Monster Hunter World regular for my X Box One S

Witcher III for my Nintendo Switch. about done with the game.

Have you played The Witcher III before? One of, if not the, games of the generation, IMO, especially the Hearts of Stone expansion.

1 hour ago, urrutiap said:

I only have Witcher III for my Nintendo Switch. Dunno what makes you think i had it for any other system

Nothing made me think it. I was just wondering since you also have an Xbox and the game has been out a long time.  Enjoy the game.

yes I have an X Box One S but I frikkin dont have Witcher III for my frikkin X Box One console. 

I just told you I have Witcher III for my Nintendo Switch.

The only games I have for my X Box are Monster Hunter World and Final Fantasy Type O.

1 hour ago, urrutiap said:

yes I have an X Box One S but I frikkin dont have Witcher III for my frikkin X Box One console. 

I just told you I have Witcher III for my Nintendo Switch.

The only games I have for my X Box are Monster Hunter World and Final Fantasy Type O.

I don't why you're being so antagonistic? It was a simple question, you've answered it and I moved on. 

Edited by NattyBo

16 minutes ago, McWafy said:

Yessssss........ lots of Zelda!!!!!

Sooo I'm more of an old school Zelda head. I wouldn't say it's one of my favorite franchises or anything, but I've played most in the series. But back in the day...well, yeah. I dug this out the night before the Links Awakening remake dropped on Switch.

Gameboy still works after all this time. Thanks, Mom and Dad! Christmas, 1991. I'll never forget, we even had a bit of a white Christmas with a dusting of snow.

zeldagameboy.jpg

zeldagameboy2.jpg

zeldagameboy3.jpg

zeldagameboycase.jpg