What are you playing right now?

You dangerous, mute, lunatic.

Oh, playing OoT on my 3DS. It's so... pretty. Specifically, the interiors of just about every house have been completely redone, and now actually look like someone might live there. It wasn't until I played this version that I realized that thing to the left of Link's bed is his SINK. Oh, also, it is OoT. That's a plus.

Edited by Link Von Kelsier Harvey

Back to Fallout: New Vegas. It's a nice game to play when I don't have any other games to play. I d/l the Dues Ex beta and fiddled with it last night. I liked what I saw though there's some obvious need for polish.

Looking forward to it and Skyrim. Despite hating Oblivion, I still have hope for the next game in the series.

Is alice any good? I liked the first one way back in the day

Yes! It has strong platforming elements and wonderful visuals. It can be disturbing at times though, as this is even more of a horror story than the first game.

Edited by Never

We beat co-op, and have been working on some of the achievements. We've got one achievement left that we can do on splitscreen co-op, which is to beat Course 4, Excursion Funnels, without either of us dying. It is sometimes VERY TERRIFYING, and we keep getting stuck at chamber 5 for dumb reasons.

EDIT: And I may be starting Fable 2 pretty soon, any comments on that? Is it good?

Edited by Silus - Shard of Flame

I am a PC gamer, so I've never had a chance to play Fable 2. Only Fable 3 and the original game.

In my opinion Fable 2 is the best of the series, number 1 is really good and 3 is meh,

In other news I bought a 3ds and am playing Ocarina of Time right now, I never played the original but so far I am really enjoying it

Anyone else addicted to Terraria? I know Eero has it, but has anyone else played?

Terraria is awesome. Me and a few friends started playing hardcore mode

Just played 3 hours of Magicka with Chaos... Too much fun. We had a bit too much fun with an M60. ;)

Anybody else play?

The M60 is basically cheating if you ask me because of how awesome it is.

Edit: also - Screw yetis. Seriously.

Well I'm still playing OoT but I have discovered that my 3ds is one of the ones with this defect and I need to call nintendo to have them replace the top screen, luckily it is a manufacturers defect and covered by warranty but I think I am going to beat Zelda before I send it in to be fixed

I finished Baten Kaitos: Origins yesterday (FINALLY). Eh. Honestly, I kept waiting for the story to start. Music was kick-awesome though. And once I got The Godling's Rapture and started Pwning everything with The Apotheosis the battles became even more fun. Did I take out the Final Boss with The Apotheosis? Yes I did. If nothing else, it made me want to go back and replay the first one (again.) So I will!

Got two new games for the DS.

• and The World Ends With You, which is really fun.

Best DS game I've ever played, hands down.

I still need to get around to beating the first Baten Kaitos. I really enjoyed it, but it keeps getting pushed back on the list of games I need to finish as new ones get added.