What are you playing right now?

Wanted to try getting the Ultima Weapon in KH1 but I was getting sick of synthesis item hunting so I decided just to go ahead and fight the final boss. Might go back to get the ultimate weapons, fight the Phantom, Ice Titan and Sephiroth and maybe attempt the Unknown but I want a break so I’m heading into FF12

11 hours ago, WalshLover said:

How's the story so far? Is the gameplay smooth?

At first, the gameplay can be clunky when you're trying to balance your loadout but once you master it is actually a great game. The story is incredibly masterful yet weird and I can't even say anything without spoiling it. I'd recommend reading/watching a few gameplay or reviews before though. I can see why it's so divisive.

On 11/17/2019 at 1:30 AM, Briar King said:

Bought Fallen Order today. What a sick opener! Graphics look wonderful in 4K on Xbox. Nice to see species from the animated shows and new movies. Think I ll enjoy this. Hopefully it’s longer then Titanfall games...

Haha, it definitely is.  I finished the story last night after about 25 hours, and I still have TONS of side content to do.  Some people are blazing through it around 10-15 hours, but they're missing a lot of the optional dialogue with the crew that delves into the story more.  Take your time, look around, and have a blast!

a few games im playing here and there when im not busy reading or watching movies

Zelda Ocarina for my old Nintendo 3DS

Assassins Creed Brotherhood for Playstation 3

Alliance Alive for my Nintendo 3DS

Killzone 1

Dragon Age Origins which I played like 2 years ago. Was playing as Mage. saved at the part where in the Dream Nightmare scenario

Still playing FF12 and am having a little trouble with Daedalus in Giruvegan.  I keep getting him down to the final 10-20% and he decimates all my characters. Kind of wishing that they had let Reddas join for this segment of the game. Might as well go with some leveling up to try boosting my characters stat wise.