What are you playing right now?

Currently in the middle of playing Little Big Planet 2 and Dragon Age: Origins and replaying Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. And I've got a good five or six games after that I need to finish...

You're better off getting TF2 on the PC through Steam. No online fees is a beautiful thing.

Edited by Zayde

Also, Team Fortress 2 is free on Steam this week to celebrate the new updates they're doing. I dunno if you'll have to pay to keep playing though after the week is over.

It's probably like their free weekends they have every so often, where anyone can play for a while, but at the end you have to pay for it. I don't think TF2 has ever been given away in its entirety for free, just short periods where people can play it for free. Doesn't mean they won't do it, though.

Edit: turns out i was wrong. Its free to play, forever.

Evidence in their new video

Yea, that broke my mind for a little while. At first I wasn't sure I was interpreting that right. But it is indeed true. TF2 is now free to play.

Yeah, and its a pretty smart move on their part, if you ask me, since the addition of the mann co store. IMHO tf2 is probably one of the best online team based fps games ever, and that's mainly because of the continued support for the game (all the free updates and new content)

Also, me and my buddy have been playing rift for about 2 weeks now, anyone else play it? Its a pretty hardcore wow (pre cata) clone with a few unique quirks

So, has anyone on here been plaing TF2? I just started (I suck btw) and now I'm looking for friends who also play. My Steam name is Featherwriter of course.

Ive had TF2 since it came out, though i dont play nearly as much as i used to. A buddy of mine practically plays it 24/7, he has like 4,000 hours logged into it, and thats just since they started trackling it (like march of 2009 or so) and he's reset his stats several times.

Anywho, yeah, my steam name is Eerongal

Edit: we should totally make a 17S steam group