What are you playing right now?

I've just been goofing off around my game collection in my limited spare time. Been playing some Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood, the best isometric stealth game that no one has ever played. Some Kingdoms of Amalur, some Portal 2. I've also started playing Fallout 4 on my roommates Xbox, I'm not very good but it's fun. 

3 minutes ago, Left said:

I've just been goofing off around my game collection in my limited spare time. Been playing some Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood, the best isometric stealth game that no one has ever played. Some Kingdoms of Amalur, some Portal 2. I've also started playing Fallout 4 on my roommates Xbox, I'm not very good but it's fun. 

If I may ask, what platform is Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood for? 

Warframe

Elder Scrolls Online

WoW

Stand alone games, not much. The games I really want to try out (Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War) are so bloody I can't play them around my kids, which limits play time to after 9 pm and given when I have to get up... sigh

17 hours ago, Shqueeves said:

If I may ask, what platform is Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood for? 

It's an old pc game, it's available on steam and gog. I actually have a solid disc version of it, which makes me feel pretty special. It's got some compatibility issues with modern software, but there's fixes out there. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought Divinity 2 to play with partner. If Divinity 1 is anything to go by we'll play 12 hrs in the same starting town and I'll accidentally run into my own AoE spells in every fight while my partner attempts to carefully plan everything so that I will do as little damage as possible to our own party. I loved it, we'll see how long my partner can bear it this time haha.

Ive played through Pyre three times in a row now and I'm still not done with it. If you haven't played it yet, if suggest checking it out.

It's some kind of weird interactive storybook/sports game/tactical rpg blend, but it works really well. Great lore and lots of different endings for us people that like to dig out all the details. :P

My only minor nitpick is: (spoilers below)

Spoiler

I was expecting a betrayal from Sandalwood the whole game, but it never happens. I guess that could be a good thing, depending on how you look at it, it seemed a little too obvious not to pay off to me, though.

Edited by Cowmanthethird

Bought Titanfall2, Black Flag and Shadow of Mordor. Will finally get Halo 5 soon. 

Man this thing loads games soooo slow though! Urgh been loading TF2 for close to 4 hrs now. My PS4 is so much faster and the interface is so much easier! Not a fan as of yet. And why didn’t this thing come with a simple cheap mic? PS4 did!!!

13 hours ago, Briar King said:

Not really feeling Mordor much. It is kinda intense for me and the mobs are overwhelming me. Got bored with Titanfall 2 and frustrated with the wall scaling as I keep dying attempting them. 

Did you try playing on the regular difficulty? It can be rather mobbish more often than not. I've taken a break from it myself for around 2 weeks for mostly the same reasons. Recently I've been playing Starcraft 2 again. The coop missions are quite fun and so is the campaign. It's also now free to play (or will be soon)