What are you playing right now?

Still going on FF15. I'm so getting my $ out of this game....STILL on ch 8 and over 172 hours gameplay. I would be much further in but this past month has had the coolest Timed Quest I've sunk over 30 hrs into. Also finished most of the open quest. As I said I'm getting every $ worth I paid.

ex wife's husband gave me a Farcry compilation on PS3 2 days ago so I've played a bit of Farcry 2.

19 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Just got The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and Shadow Warrior Complete from Steam.  Only played a few minutes on The Witcher so far, and haven't even opened Shadow Warrior yet.

Which reminds me I should finally finish Witcher (I'm like halfway through) and get the Shadow Warrior (I got it for free) installed :D

2 hours ago, Oversleep said:

Which reminds me I should finally finish Witcher (I'm like halfway through) and get the Shadow Warrior (I got it for free) installed :D

I've enjoyed what I played of 2 and I plan on going back to it once I finally get done with FF15 but it's going to be awhile before that happens obviously with how many hours I've sunk into and only at halfway mark plus the Episodes of DLC I will do afterwards.

The game is rich and it has massive text to read as you go. Makes me really want to read Witcher books for sure.

23 minutes ago, Briar King said:

Makes me really want to read Witcher books for sure.

Read them before the games though. While the games stand on their own, they make references to the events of the books. The games happen after the books.

31 minutes ago, AngelEy3 said:

Still playing FFXII: Zodiac Age. Eventually I'll have to go back to FFXV. Put about 120 hours on that before any Dlc came out and haven't been back yet. 

They have had the coolest Timed Quest for the past month on it! Have to earn QP so you can prizes so I have put 30 hrs into that! Got the Afrosword, 3 999AP packs, vexos doll(not sure what this is) and 120K Gil so far.

FUN!

6 hours ago, Maureen Straka said:

Friend suggested Wow. Interesting game

World of Warcraft? I've thought about it a few times. If you want other MMOs(free2play) try out SWTOR or Neverwinter Nights.

i think I'm going to try out Warframe at some point soon(after FF15 and prob Destiny 2 fever).

ive heard some good things about it. Anyone back that up?

17 hours ago, Left said:

So I'm about fifteen(?) ish hours into Breath of the Wild. It really is a fantastic game. I just hope I can rush through the main quest line and finish that before I leave for BYU next week...

I think I used about 120h, but I tried to do it properly. Only lacked about 12 shrines in the end. If I remember correctly, you can speedrun it in about 1h.

7 hours ago, MightCosmere said:

I heard that it's a tough game. Is it really that hard? :o

It is hard, but it's mostly that old school, keep trying till you don't die kind of hard that is a lot of fun. There aren't a lot of games that just give you that kind of challenge without having to adjust difficulty levels, and it's a great feeling. I love a game where you have to try a ton of different methods before you get one that works. If you aren't dying than the game developers weren't even trying. 

I am SOOO upset at FF15 currently!! They really failed me with the linear crap of ch 9-13(where I'm at now) I was so happy at the start of ch 9

going to Altissa and seeing a larger world map. I was like omg I'm going to be able to roam new lands. NOPE... ch 9 was kinda epic but it was go here go there leave, now I've spent 3 entire chapters on a rusting train in the Empire. No exploration at all.

This is such a wasted opportunity it's tragic. It's like FF13 all over again.

16 hours ago, AngelEy3 said:

Sorry about that. I was just trying to smooth you over on being upset about having to finish the narrative. 

I know.

the Ring of the Lucii is quite cool.

i have begun playing Warframe. Not to shabby for a free game! Very pretty. Fun combat. Very dumb AI though.

I finished the main questline for Breath of the Wild this morning. I had completed all the Divine Beasts before going after Gannon, had the Master Sword, and a complete row of hearts. I had forty shrines, and two stamina upgrades. I didn't work at the Koroks at all. There's a TON of things I haven't done, but I'm going to just leave it alone until I come back home during Christmas break. 

I'm currently planning on getting back into my re-play of Kingdoms of Amalur, and enjoying the DLC I haven't explored yet. I'm also probably going to start getting back into Civ V. It's been several months and that itch to play has started to get strong again.