What are you playing right now?

I finally sucked up the pain of my memory card problems, formatted the thing, and started Baten Kaitos Origins. I beat Giacomo, but this game is harder than the first one.

^ Totally did not mean to downvote this. I'm upvoting two other posts to even it out.

Sonic Adventure 2 was awesome. I loved that game.

So last night I got together with a group of friends and we played Zelda II and made a drinking game out of it. Every time a player got a game over we cycled to a new player. The rules:

Every time you level up you take a drink.

Every time you gain a new spell you take a drink.

Every time you get an item you take a drink.

Every time you die, you take a drink.

Every time you get a game over you drink half your drink.

Each mini-boss you beat is another drink.

Each palace boss you beat is half your drink.

We cycled through about six players and none of us could make it through the first palace except for my last friend who is a fiend at Zelda II. After that we gave up on drinking because we had all pretty much reached our limit. And this was my first experience drinking a significant amount of alcohol. It was very fun, though I probably won't do it again for awhile.

The people at TVTropes or the people following their drinking game? Cause I was implying that anyone who followed their drinking game rules seriously would have to be off his rocker. Everyone already knows that TVTropes is completely nuts.

To get this topic back on board a bit, since we seem to have WikiWalked our way to TvTropes: Is anyone else super pumped about Portal 2? I totally though it was coming out April 8th and was crushed when I found out this wasn't true.

Also, I've been playing The Sims Medieval. It's fairly addicting of its own volition (especially since I decided to create the entire Merlin cast). [/fangirlness]

-bzzzt-

As part of a standard testing procedure, this next forum post contains large amounts of fangirl. The Enrichment Center recommends that you avoid prolonged exposure to this testing element as previous test results have shown that prolonged exposure to this testing element can result in nausea, dizzyness, and temporary hearing loss. Good luck, [insert subject name here].

-bzzzt-

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

Guess who got Portal 2? It's absolutely amazing. The test chambers are challenging, Wheatley is adorable, and GLaDos's scathing humor is as wicked as ever. I'm no where even close to done, but my friends confiscated my disc so I can't play without them.

Edited by FeatherWriter

I will be playing Portal 2 as soon as I cash a certain birthday check. For the moment, I'm wading my way through Mass Effect, which is just fabulous. My computer can barely run it, but it's amazing. At some point I might even buy ME2. And maybe beat it before ME3 comes out - woah!