What are you playing right now?

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:05 PM, Briar King said:

Iron Banner is back Destiny players! I'm hella rusty after a mth off game. I'm shooting figure 8's lol. Gotta get back into death dealing mode.

UHHH... I've been trying to get Destiny to work for months, but Destiny doesn't let me buy rise of iron... it says that my account isn't synced and that xbox store purchases will load when I sign back in... every time I try... for months...

Oh, and I love going in death dealing mode... I almost always run shotgun and Arminius-D in crucible...

Arminius-D is a crazy gun, but with the right build and a careful aim and control, it tears through people, with about a max of 5k per clip...

Oh, and me going in god mode to destroy people in crucible (Sunsinger+radiance+radiant skin+ HotPF+DarkDrinker=Destruction of EVERYTHING)...

11 hours ago, Secrets said:

UHHH... I've been trying to get Destiny to work for months, but Destiny doesn't let me buy rise of iron... it says that my account isn't synced and that xbox store purchases will load when I sign back in... every time I try... for months...

Oh, and I love going in death dealing mode... I almost always run shotgun and Arminius-D in crucible...

Arminius-D is a crazy gun, but with the right build and a careful aim and control, it tears through people, with about a max of 5k per clip...

Oh, and me going in god mode to destroy people in crucible (Sunsinger+radiance+radiant skin+ HotPF+DarkDrinker=Destruction of EVERYTHING)...

I've never had that prob on PS4. Go to the Bungie forums maybe they can help. I'm not a fan of Sunsinger in pvp. I ll use it sometimes on strikes for resing. In pvp I'm all about Void Walker.

1 hour ago, Briar King said:

I've never had that prob on PS4. Go to the Bungie forums maybe they can help. I'm not a fan of Sunsinger in pvp. I ll use it sometimes on strikes for resing. In pvp I'm all about Void Walker.

I haven't been able to access bungie.net... for about a year now... its sad how much complaining, calls for nerfs, and the like were on there...

I used to run Voildwalker, saving my bomb for large groups (unlike annoying people who use it on one person)... I lived for that 6k, so many of them... Then I used the new class for quest and stuff... Then I actually tried out sunsinger... I had only used it for not even enough for first upgrade...

Stupid phone! Messing up my quotes.

@Secrets I ll say my best performance comes out of my Void Walker. My KD raises steady with it. However my funnest class is the Striker Titan made even better by daughter making it female. It's so fun when her small frame shoulder charges people to death and then I blow a kiss at their Ghost. I get so much hate messages that I can lol at. It's great. Blade Dancer is fun when I can a good snipe map.

9 hours ago, Briar King said:

Stupid phone! Messing up my quotes.

@Secrets I ll say my best performance comes out of my Void Walker. My KD raises steady with it. However my funnest class is the Striker Titan made even better by daughter making it female. It's so fun when her small frame shoulder charges people to death and then I blow a kiss at their Ghost. I get so much hate messages that I can lol at. It's great. Blade Dancer is fun when I can a good snipe map.

Oh, blade dancers. I've had plenty of duels with you.... Disintegrating you... but anyways the hitbox on female hunters is tiny. I also keep a shotgun just for shoulder chargers.

So I'm not usually a mobile gamer, the simplicity in mobile games irks me and the constant ads drive me up the wall. But I've found s game that I'm really really enjoying. It's Nintendo latest branch into the mobile market, fire emblem heroes. It's a tactics/strategy game. The plot is pathetic, but who cares, it's all about the gameplay. It's not on par with a real fire emblem game obviously, but it's still got depth and you do have to think very tactically. It's good in bursts or stretches. I definitely recommend it if you need a time killer app for your phone. 

• 2 weeks later...

Story progression says I'm 10% into the game. It's still amazing me. No spoilers but earlier today I hit a story point that has been building up and the whole thing was mostly choosing dialogue from 5-6 npc and took about an hr to get through. It was so great and was almost movie like.

• 2 weeks later...

I replayed the original Halo's (1-3) somewhat recently. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed them.

On 3/17/2017 at 6:28 AM, Kestrel said:

BREATH OF THE WILD

I really want to play that game, I'm not a big Zelda fan (the closest I get to the Zelda fandom is using Zelda in smash) but I am considering a switch just for that game. Opinions of the game are pretty high, I have even seen old school jaded gamers talk about it favorably. I have one question though. How long does the battery last on the little screen that you can pickup and go with?

1 hour ago, Datan Nomlibash said:

I replayed the original Halo's (1-3) somewhat recently. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed them.

I really want to play that game, I'm not a big Zelda fan (the closest I get to the Zelda fandom is using Zelda in smash) but I am considering a switch just for that game. Opinions of the game are pretty high, I have even seen old school jaded gamers talk about it favorably. I have one question though. How long does the battery last on the little screen that you can pickup and go with?

I don't have the switch. Botw is the only nintendo game for the wii that I've bought in two years. None of them have interested me enough to buy.

I have it on wii u. Its the first wii u game ive actually, like played in my wii u. The rest have been old wii games.

Apparently battery life depends on the game. Botw is a massive map and takes a lot of battery, I've heard.

I finished the original diablo. Dang, what a clsssic. It was phenomenal, such a well designed game. 

Im still playing Fire Emblem Heroes. 

Ive started playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 again. 

Edited by Left

1 hour ago, Left said:

Mom still playing Fire Emblem Heroes. 

Oh my God, you're mom is awesome. Me however - I'm currently playing ObsCure, ObsCure: The Aftermath, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, an english translation of Nanashi no Game on the DS, and as soon as I'm done with any of those I'm going to go back to playing the original Fatal Frame and maybe Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. If none of you hear from me in the next couple of days, then that's probably because I've suffered from a heart attack or a caffeine crash of epic proportions.

Edited by Mr. Staccato