What are you playing right now?

I did not use caps lock, I held down shift.

Take 5 AWESOME POINTS. (I don't caps lock either)

I want to finish KOTOR and Final Fantasy XII, but I can't bring myself to do it. I hate Taris so much, it's just so dull. Not bad, I just know it too well. And FFXII, that's a LONG game, and if I try to jump in with my old file, which is at the point of no return before the final boss, I know I'll have no idea what's going on and get my butt handed to me.

I spent like over a hundred hours in FFXII before I finished it. And I had completely forgotten what was going on in the plot by that point as well. It would have been nice for them to include some kind of plot summary in the menu for that game. That would probably be my only complaint with FFXII. That and Vaan just kinda falls to the wayside in terms of the plot. Him and Penelo don't get much plot arc at all. Made me sad.

Confession: I have Chrono Trigger DS, but the beginning was so dull I put it down.

How far did you get? There's a time paradox within the first twenty minutes for crying out loud! Did you even meet Frog? This is one of the all time greats we're talking about here. Give it another shot. The game deserves your attention.

How far did you get? There's a time paradox within the first twenty minutes for crying out loud! Did you even meet Frog? This is one of the all time greats we're talking about here. Give it another shot. The game deserves your attention.

About ten minutes :P

I would have to agree that Chrono Trigger is a great game, and this is coming from a person who doesn't really enjoy the traditional turn-based RPGs much. But then Sonic the Hedgehog is also a great game, and I've never made it past the damnation water level. I think it was zone six. Either way, I wouldn't recommend it to very many people unless they're into self-flagellation. Chrono Trigger is similar, though I would suggest giving it a little more than ten minutes of your time. I'd say half an hour to an hour would be better.

Okay, as soon as you have six level 100 pokemon, you put Chrono Trigger in your DS and you do not remove it until the credits have rolled at least three times. (This game has like, twelve endings or something.)

Hey, I take offense to that! I have never manually raised Pokemon to level 100 in my life :P

The only time I ever raised my pokemon to level 100 was in Red and Blue. And I used missingno to copy lots of rare candies and I did this. I liked pokemon and all, but I hate level grinding so... freaking... much... Especially when you've battled all the trainers everywhere.

I've had a level 100 team in every version I've owned. It should be much easier this time around, because there are trainers with level 75+ pokemon you can battle over and over. Anyway, Chrono Trigger is only 20 hours on a first run through. On a New Game+, you can halve that. Also, even on a first playthrough there are three different ways to finish the game, one of which results in a very different ending. (Well, not horribly different.)

I've had a level 100 team in every version I've owned. It should be much easier this time around, because there are trainers with level 75+ pokemon you can battle over and over.

You're insane.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Arrival and Overlord DLC packs for Mass Effect 2. Already played through them. Arrival was okay, I guess, felt a little...bland. There were only like two moments were I was at all surprised.

Overlord was FANTASTIC though. Atmosphere out the wazoo. The part with the abandoned Geth Ship made me fell like I was playing Bioshock again, it had that kind of OHMYGOSHI'MGONNADIE feel to it.

I absolutely adore Assassin's Creed. I'm so sad that I can't afford XBox Live, because I miss out on the multiplayer (which is freaking amazing) and the DLC. Sadness. Thankfully the single player is fairly epic of its own volition.

I dont know if the DLC is just multiplayer maps, but if it isn't they have a free version of Live called Silver that you can buy and download the DLC. You can't play online though but I think you get a free mounth of Gold when you sign up for Silver

Completely out of the blue, I popped Sonic Adventure 2 in just for chuckles. Man, back when the cube first came out this was just about the only game I had for a long time. My sisters and I basically spent an entire summer taking turns raising our chao. I had all the character upgrades and 170 emblems. The only emblems I was missing were the chao race and chao karate uber finals, and the "All A Rank" emblems. But that was a different time, and a different memory card. *sigh* The graphics are dated, the voice acting is terrible, and some of the dialogue just plain doesn't make sense. But man I love this game. And now I'm on a Sonic kick and seriously considering purchasing Sonic Chronicles, even though I still need to finish Baten Kaitos and Pokemon White. (I consider a Pokemon game finished when I catch every legendary and have a level 100 team.)