What are you playing right now?

Korra did look fun. How is the combat and feel of Bending?

It is good. I just beat it. It plays a lot like.... a mixture between kingdom hearts and a dragon ball z game if you've played either. If not, it also plays like a naruto game, but I haven't played much of those. Air bending seems overpowered, water bending seems underpowered, but it's not really an issue at any point. Best of all, the game actually feels like a challenge if you play it on normal and aren't already into those types of games a lot. 

For $15 it's worth the fun of trying it out. If you want to wait on it, I'm sure it will be on Games with Gold in like a year.

• 2 weeks later...

100% Legend of Korra (easy 1000 gamerscore fyi) and bought Sunset Overdrive. Beat that game, but still having fun with it. Didn't think I'd enjoy it, but it got great reviews, so I picked it up. The game starts out kind of slow, especially when you aren't good at parkour stuff, but once you get the hang of it, Sunset Overdrive is a ton of fun. 

Really want to buy Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, but I know it will be overshadowed in 1 week by 3 other games, so I'm saving it for a rainy day in February or something. 

• 2 weeks later...

Playing a ton right now, AC Unity, Halo MCC (though barely b/c of a rough launch), CoD AW, and World of Warcraft. 

Didn't see it coming, but the new WoW expansion is totally eclipsing the others. I can't say for sure until I play though a raid, but if it keeps on track, Warlords of Draenor is my new favorite expansion. Really fun.

How is Unity?

Unity is alright. I haven't given it a very fair chance b/c I want to play as much as possible coop with my friends who don't have the game yet. It's pretty difficult compared to the other games in my opinion, and the lack of modern day story is noticeable, but not a deal breaker in my eyes. Only 5/13 of the way through the story though, so I may not be the best person to review it yet.

Yeah, you can play the Unity campaign single player, but it looks like there are slots for people to join you in those missions, so I assume you can play the story mode multiplayer and not just the co-op side missions. 

I did see the Destiny patch. Lots of good stuff in there. I look forward to trying it out, but it probably won't be for a bit as I still have my hands full with 4 other games.

I'm so Storming tired of Destiny constanly booting me off of Xbox Live or crashing mid Strike or whenever is damnation well pleases. I picked up playing Skyrim again, my level 44 Nord is running around with the Mask of Clavicus Vile, Ebony Mail and Voldenrung. He's a master of Heavy armor and Two handed weapons. 

I'm so Storming tired of Destiny constanly booting me off of Xbox Live or crashing mid Strike or whenever is damnation well pleases. I picked up playing Skyrim again, my level 44 Nord is running around with the Mask of Clavicus Vile, Ebony Mail and Voldenrung. He's a master of Heavy armor and Two handed weapons.

That's no good. I never get booted from the PS4.

Yeah last night I was doing a lvl 18 strike, fighting the giant Servitor (can't remember name) for the House of Devils, everything was going great and we were stomping it. I didn't have any disconnects or lagging or anything.... and then my sister-in-laws dog got curious, walked over to my xbox and nosed open the freakin disk tray. I almost died from shock but I couldn't stay mad because he was so chill about it.

Yeah around 5:30pm Moutain Time (I think AZ doesn't do daylight savings) my wife got booted and then couldn't get back on. 

I never get booted from Destiny on XBL. They've recently done a lot of patching, and it looks like they are making some preparations for the Dark Below to drop, so that could be just a Destiny thing in general. can't say for certain there, but mine has been working well.

I posted this on Malazan boards a few mins ago so I will do so here also cause I want an answer.

For DA:Inquisition

Ok so does this game carry over your saves from DA 1 on PS3 to the PS4 at all? Even though I never finished 1 I don't think I was still about 60 hrs in.

I may go get this in a few mins but I suspect it really won't get played with my Destiny obsession.

Edited by Briar King

I posted this on Malazan boards a few mins ago so I will do so here also cause I want an answer.

For DA:Inquisition

Ok so does this game carry over your saves from DA 1 on PS3 to the PS4 at all? Even though I never finished 1 I don't think I was still about 60 hrs in.

I may go get this in a few mins but I suspect it really won't get played with my Destiny obsession.

Not sure about cross-console saves but if you use the keep I think it can import from any console and then you can use your saves on anything, although I've only tried with PC so far.

• 2 weeks later...