What are you playing right now?

My two games that I am switching between right now are 

1. Banjo-Kazooie on N64 (classic) 
  2. Zelda - Twilight Princess (Wii)

I am attempting to beat Banjo-Kazooie for the first time since I have never been able to. And I am about to beat Twilight Princess for the third time, seeing how I got bored of beating Ocarina of Time.

I'm currently replaying my way through Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, because I found my set of Gameboy games :D

Also a friend pointed out that the first three Spyro games were available on the PSN for £8, so I had to get that as well. Currently about halfway through 3, after discovering how bad I am at manipulating camera angles in old games >>.

Edited by Wyrmhero

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm going to go home from work today and put in significant time on Destiny for the XBO. If anyone would like to join my, my GT is Bloodfalcon2. Just add me whether you have Destiny or not; I have several games :)

I haven't been able to get on Destiny PS4 servers for the last oh say 4 hrs now...I'm pissed considering I just bought the system today and didn't get any other game...

I haven't been able to get on Destiny PS4 servers for the last oh say 4 hrs now...I'm pissed considering I just bought the system today and didn't get any other game...

Yikes that sounds like a mess. I wonder was that the same issue I had last night where East Coast players didn't get access until 3AM if they got it digitally? Or did you have a different problem? I don't want to tease you, but..... I just played it for like an entire day and I think it's outstanding. Good luck!

I copied this from my Malazan forum but posting here for info sake to.....

Ok what do y'all think of this? I managed to create a character finally and got to see an opening scene on Mars with this planet thing in the sky....then I'm right back to getting all those random repeated error codes. So progress I guess. I should take this as the servers still being overloaded instead of something on my end now right???

I copied this from my Malazan forum but posting here for info sake to.....

Ok what do y'all think of this? I managed to create a character finally and got to see an opening scene on Mars with this planet thing in the sky....then I'm right back to getting all those random repeated error codes. So progress I guess. I should take this as the servers still being overloaded instead of something on my end now right???

No there are lots of people playing Destiny on PS4, but if it was a huge problem you would have heard about it. I think it's something on your end unfortunately. 

Destiny update. Looks like a patch to fix us is due Monday. I stretched out a LAN cable last night and was able to play with no problem. It's just not possible to keep it like this with the pets and kids at all hrs though. I really hope Bungie has an idea for some kind of compensation to those of affected.

• 2 weeks later...

League of Legends. Just finished my provisional ranked matches, got silver 2. 

My husband would be so jealous.  He's been trying to get out of bronze for awhile.  (I think he's like a point away as of the other night.)

Anyhow, I'm a sad gamer.... Only recently did I start playing Fallout 3 at the behest of said husband, who had to coach me through combat in the very beginning after I had a total hyperventilating/crying fit the first time a dude tried to attack me.  Yeah, I admit it.  It's sad.  After that, though, things were just peachy!  

When I really want to relax, though, I play Hexcells or one of its two follow-ups.  Currently I'm in the second one.  Very soothing if you're a puzzle person.  If you hate puzzles, stay away from this game!

(Edit to fix typo.)

Edited by traceria