What are you playing right now?

• 2 weeks later...

Pandora's Tower wii, and Civ 5 complete. Got both for my birthday. It's taking me a while to get used to Civ 5 after so long playing 4.

I played Civ V too. What's your favourite civilisation??

Mine are:-  Persia, and Russia. 

Btw, I played NWN 2: MoTB

I haven't even played two games so it's a little early to say. I'm quite liking the American boosts though, I mean fifty percent off tile cost? Awesome.

In Civ 4 I usually played as the Ottomans because of the wonderful courthouse and general economy boosts. But they got moved to more naval boosts in 5, so I haven't played as them yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I played Civ V too. What's your favourite civilisation??

Mine are:-  Persia, and Russia. 

Btw, I played NWN 2: MoTB

I'm a fan of Russia big time! :D  Sometimes I'll play England if we're playing a map with more water.

Video/computer games for me are still a relatively new hobby.  I do well with adventure games, but if it's a platform game or some other thing that involves a lot of jumping or shooting, I'm so terrible I can't play or I'd never make progress of any variety.  That said, my husband figured out I could play RP games with combat if it was turn based.  So now I've been playing my way through Xenosaga on a used PS2.  I'm really close to finishing the second of the three games.  On PC, I've found some fun adventure/puzzle/indie games like Broken Age, Machinarium, Botanicula, Antichamber and have played one of the old Zork games all the way through in recent months.  I really want to replay part 1 of Broken Age again before the second part comes out.  Also, I REALLY wish another Portal was in the works.  That's one of the few games that involves shooting and jumping that I could manage.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished the core game of Alan Wake for a second time; before that I was going through all three Dead Space games again, as well as Dishonored's story DLC. Started on Metro: Last Light today because of the Playfire bonuses. 

Edited by Ketek

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished my second run-through of AC4: Black Flag, I'm playing a lot of Madden 25 with a friend of mine, Titanfall, and I'm trying my best to get into the first Dragon Age game, but.... it needs to pick up a bit. I'm always subscribed to WoW and Hearthstone (meaning I play a lot), and I'm very excited for Destiny and Shadows of Mordor on XBO.

Now I am on Rome Total War with Europa Barbarorum mod. Ah! God it is AWESOME. Really try it. The battles, the management, and the best part is that the enemies of Rome are now given the strength they should have in original game. 

I played as Gauls (Adeui), and then as Seleucid Empire, but then again reverted to Gauls. The Adeui are too damnation awesome.

I busted out My level 34 Nord in Skyrim recently. I fell kind of bad though because I just dropped more cash than I should have on AC:4 and only played it for a couple days. (I had recently rented it multiple times so I'm about 55% through the game.) I fired up Skyrim because the main character in the book I'm working on is a huge half dwarf  magic user so it's basically research on how the magic would work and other ideas like that. 

I also have an ebony greatsword that steals health that I named Nightblood.

Has anyone played Tales of Xillia? I been thinking about buying it but I'd like feed back 1st. I had Tales of Symphonia on the GameCube and loved that one.

My husband played it on PS3.  He liked it, but it wasn't his favorite.  Wish I could remember more (and comprehend) what his analysis was.  He was glad he played it, but I don't think he's ever play through it a second time.