What are you playing right now?

Hmm, sounds interesting. Could anyone send me an invite to this thing? My email *should* be up on my profile page.

On that note, I've been playing a lot of the browser-based Nationstates game again. I made an uber-capitalist nearly-fascist state, which is quite fun to roleplay as :D

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, lots of Pokemon people here. I just read all 18 pages of this thread... If only I hadn't sold my DS. damnation. Water under the bridge I guess. Well, lately I've been trying to convince myself that Skyrim is still fun after sinking in 165 hours, trolling my friend on his Minecraft server, playing Halo Reach solo legendary campaign and multiplayer to prep for Halo 4, and replaying Okami for the 15th or 20th time. Btw, everyone with a Wii/PS2/PS3 GO PLAY OKAMI! Such an amazing game. Truly a piece of art. If you've already played it, play it again. And again. And again. And then worship it.

I've been getting back into Reach myself. I'm super pumped for Halo 4. I've been focusing more on multiplayer though, I've played the campaign through in Legendary on both multiplayer and solo so it's gotten a little less interesting. I'm too afraid to try out the skulls though.

• 2 months later...