What are you playing right now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

totally started playing the beta of wakfu (MMO-RPG/strategy)

Anyone else play? If so, i'm on Nox (the international server)

I was going to try it out, but I cannot register an account. Probably region blocking. (It say something about invalid community when trying to register).

I was going to try it out, but I cannot register an account. Probably region blocking. (It say something about invalid community when trying to register).

That's lame. I know when you try to register it asks for like an account name and username or something, and these cant be the same otherwise it wont let you register, but from that message it sounds like they probably are region blocking you. dry.gif

That's lame. I know when you try to register it asks for like an account name and username or something, and these cant be the same otherwise it wont let you register, but from that message it sounds like they probably are region blocking you. dry.gif

Yes, they ask for acount name, password, username, and after everything is to order they give me the Captcha, and then they give me :"Registration failed!

Arrgh!!You can't create an account

This community is invalid"

That is quite annoying. Also, the page is https, so simple web proxy won't load it.

You could make an Infinite Obsidian Generator, if you wanted that cool look.

Yeah, i did something exactly like that in my game, because i wanted a ton of obsidian. It's actually not that hard to do, took maybe 2 days worth of work in total, and then i farmed like 1,000 pieces of obsidian in a matter of minutes

edit: also, looking at those videos, apparently you kids have it easy these days. I WISH i had pumps and stuff to build my obsidian generator....

• 2 weeks later...

Two days ago I suddenly remembered that I own Golden Sun: The Lost Age, and for some reason had never finished it. I decided that this needed to be rectified. The game is amazing, obviously, but also frustrating because it just lets you walk right on past all these super important things! I'm using a guide to make sure I don't miss anything (like Djinn), but I don't use it for help with puzzles, bosses, or party setup. I will NOT be one Djinni short of the final summon, okay?!