Rate the Avatar Above You!

Vincent van Gogh's version of a typical gargoyle. Well executed. If you squint really close to the building on the left hand side of Starry Night Over they Rhone, one can see where your gargoyle comes from. 9.5/10

Cool flower. 8/10

Vincent van Gogh's version of a typical gargoyle. Well executed. If you squint really close to the building on the left hand side of Starry Night Over they Rhone, one can see where your gargoyle comes from. 9.5/10

Lark should be pleased.

@Kay, nice coloration, but is that a tail or a continuation of the mane? And what is the symbol on the haunch? Just curious.

8/10

Edit: Now that I know that's a Steel symbol, 9.35/10. Not sure what would make it better, but I hesitate to give out 10s.

Edited by Gargoyle

Lark should be pleased.

@Kay, nice coloration, but is that a tail or a continuation of the mane? And what is the symbol on the haunch? Just curious.

8/10

It's the tail; everything's braided, see.  And the cutie mark is a combination of Allomantic steel and the Valdorn airship logo.  (No, none of you have any context for this yet.  Must.  Keep.  Writing.)

All dark and mysterious and gargoyley, with a crescent moon in the background.  Verra nice.  3pi/10

Edited by Kaymyth

• 4 weeks later...

Cool fire. . .symbol. . .thing.

I feel like I should recognize it. The symbol for fire in Avatar: The Last Airbender, by chance?

It's the Japanese kanji for fire, though rather stylized. Made it myself years ago.

Quiver: Deep brooding Arrow avatar, always good looking. 8/10.

jW

Edited by Jondesu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...