Shadows of Self Tour

Titan Arum

If this supply disappears or changes strength, they change with it - as seen during the Reod. Makes me wonder how adding giant modifiers to Elantris' Aon Rao would affect the Elantrians...

Oh, awesome! Why did that never occur to me? I need that Elantris sequel even more now.

Related to that, a war with Elantrians, in which the opposing side understood the magic, would largely revolve around protecting Elantris itself. So: Elantrians are hugely powerful, but also have a huge weakness in how easily Elantris can be disrupted, and cut off their access to the Dor.

I concur about the genes -- the number of abilities an Elantrian has, both passive and through the drawing of Aons, is vast. I wonder how they separate, Hemalurgically. Is Aon-drawing one power? Or does it have subsets?

Any ideas how melting metal changes the received Investiture for Allomancers? Or, related: I wonder whether melting a Feruchemical store would change it -- both if you tapped it while it was molten, and if you tapped it once it hardened again.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a Shadows of Self tour, but the books I'd most like signed are my Stormlight Archives books (that, plus I don't intend to buy Shadows of Self until t comes out in paperback to match my copy of Alloy of Law).

To those people who have attended these things before, will anyone mind if I took my WoK/WoR books to be signed instead?

• 1 year later...
On 10/7/2015 at 2:02 PM, ParadoxicalZen said:

I believe this most likely due to the Dor permeating most of their bodies

perhaps what he meant was that you would be able spike them as many times as you want, if you were able to get them away from any access to the Dor, because they are "already dead" when they are in this state.