Who is Night's Sorrow? What does Wormwood do?

WayneSpren

In Steelheart, Abraham tells us that people will "fear Steelheart, Obliteration, and Night's Sorrow." 

We've seen Steelheart and Obliteration, but not Night's Sorrow. Who is this Epic?

I was wondering if he would be in Calamity, maybe fighting the Reckoners at the Nighthawk foundry.

Then I was like, wait a second. 

Night's Sorrow = NightHawk

The Nighthawk foundry might even be run by Night's Sorrow!

Do you think this theory has merit?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wormwood has to do with "those sparking books." 

Huh? 

What do you think this means?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Steelheart, Abraham tells us that people will "fear Steelheart, Obliteration, and Night's Sorrow." 

We've seen Steelheart and Obliteration, but not Night's Sorrow. Who is this Epic?

I was wondering if he would be in Calamity, maybe fighting the Reckoners at the Nighthawk foundry.

Then I was like, wait a second. 

Night's Sorrow = NightHawk

The Nighthawk foundry might even be run by Night's Sorrow!

Do you think this theory has merit?

Wormwood has to do with "those sparking books." 

Huh? 

What do you think this means?

Certainly an interesting idea! 

About the second part, it was Mirkwood, not Wormwood. "Those sparking books" are the Lord of the Rings, as I understand it.

Edited by Slowswift

• Chaos locked this topic