Map including the Free Kingdoms

Does anyone know of a map of earth including the free kingdoms? My kids have convinced me to GM an Alcatraz RPG for them and I am trying to figure out the relative locations of the continents.

Short of a map can we logic out where they should be?

I know the map Alcatraz sees in book 1 has one large continent in the pacific and then two other continents whose location is not specified. Also if I remember right the pacific islands are refereed to as outlying Mokian territories. According to the coppermind one of the continents seems to be Nalhalla while the second is Mokia. From the culture of Mokia I would expect it to be in the Pacific Ocean. Does that mean it is the large continent or are there two there? From the culture of Nalhalla I would expect it to be near the UK although given the prevalence of English in the world I am less sure of that one. Book two mentions the Kalmarian Wilds in connection with jungles. That could possibly be the third continent if so it is in a tropical location and near the world spire as well.

Edited by discipleofhoid

From The Scrivener's Bones chapter 1:

"Nalhalla, one of the Free Kingdoms. A place that the Hushlanders didn't even know existed, though it was a large continent that sat in the Pacific Ocean between North America and Asia."

So my guess it that both Nalhalla and Mokia are located on the same continent. To my knowledge Mokia was never described as a continent only as one of the kingdoms, while it was explicitly stated that the outer Mokian isles were Hawaii, Samoa and Tonga. So my guess would be that Mokia is the more southern part of the continent while the kingdom of Nalhalla lies more to the north.

The Kalmarian Wilds could be another continent, though there are some other names of possible kingdoms/continents menioned in passing as well.

Referring to Mokia in book 4 Grandpa Smedry says ‘Thank you! All right, let’s get moving! We have an entire continent to save!’ - This would lead me to think that Mokia is indeed a continent. Also if the Hawaiian islands are north of Mokia and Tonga/Samoa are south that would make it roughly the size of Australia. Nalhalla could still be quite large if it sat sideways in the North Pacific

Yeah, you're probably right, I always imagined them in the three different oceans, but that's written nowhere. So we have the largest continent as Nalhalla, one Australia-sized one as Mokia and the other one yet unnamed. I guess we will find out more about the third one in Alcatraz vs The Dark Talent, as it seems we're going to the Worldspire in that book.

• 7 months later...

sorry for necroing an old discussion, but in case ya'll haven't seen it yet...

http://brandonsanderson.com/beta/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/alcatraz_map-1.jpg

Thanks!  Is France missing on purpose?  It's been awhile but I don't remember that from the books.

edit:  Apparently it's a running joke from the books that I've forgotten...I was due for a re-read anyways

https://twitter.com/BrandSanderson/status/715655106738270209

Edited by runyan_ft

Thanks!  Is France missing on purpose?  It's been awhile but I don't remember that from the books.

edit:  Apparently it's a running joke from the books that I've forgotten...I was due for a re-read anyways

https://twitter.com/BrandSanderson/status/715655106738270209

France is one of those Fantasy things