Windows 10 discussion

skaa

The content of the above post is true and has been noted several times before, to my knowledge.

Inquiring minds want to know more about said rock.

Said rock is called 'New Zealand' or to be more precise 'Hokitika'. Hokitika is a very small town.

Doesn't help that I'm very anti-social.

A wireless adapter should work.

Fortunately, after I solved the problem of stuck updates (many people have this problem, when windows can't install updates for some reason) I managed to update my system and the internet connection is working properly now. So, right now I don't have any issues with Windows 10 :)

The main problem that I've had with Windows 10 is battery life on my laptop. It's gone from being 5-6 hours to 3.5-4 hours. I've fiddled around with Battery Settings, but it's still lower that it once was. And when I'm trying to save battery power, the screen brightness is dreadful.

To be fair though, I do think the design is much improved.

The main problem that I've had with Windows 10 is battery life on my laptop.

Yeah, I've found that on my table. It's like it doesn't seem to sleep/hibernate (one of the two) properly or something. Hopefully that gets fixed sooner than later.

Fortunately, after I solved the problem of stuck updates (many people have this problem, when windows can't install updates for some reason) I managed to update my system and the internet connection is working properly now. So, right now I don't have any issues with Windows 10 :)

The problem with torrents is back :/ I'm getting a new WiFi USB adapter as soon as I can :/

I need some help. My brother pressed a random button on our computer, and now the screen brightness is all the way down, but the computer claims it is all the way up. We have no idea what button it was that he pressed.

Any ideas on what to do?

Could battery saver be on (unless it's a desktop, then you'll obviously not have that option...)