What's your favorite.... ? (Forum game)

My iPod. I do all my sharding on it. Even if it does have a cracked screen, a battery that doesn't hold its charge, places where the display doesn't work and a really old iOS. . .

Favorite sharder?

Edi:; got ninja'd.

My favorite way to eat an Oreo is to stick the whole thing in my mouth :)

Edited by The Honor Spren

Crows. I have a bond with them. :ph34r:

What's your favorite mythical creature?

Called me a classic but I have alway loved a dragon.

Edit: ninja'd dang it, I love banana ice cream and no I don't mean banana splits. My mom use to buy these banana flavored Popsicles.

What's your favorite place to relax in?

Edited by TCshard

Called me a classic but I have alway loved a dragon.

Edit: ninja'd dang it, I love banana ice cream and no I don't mean banana splits. My mom use to buy these banana flavored Popsicles.

What's your favorite place to relax in?

Any place with books and wifi.

What's your favorite mobile game?

Mulberry. I had a tree in my yard once...and let me tell you, you just don't understand North Carolinan colloquialisms (from my Papa) like "that car salesman is slicker than goose manure in mulberry season" until you have a mulberry tree in your backyard.

Favorite yoga pose?

What's your favorite photo you've ever taken?

I have many pictures I've taken that I enjoy quite a lot, but this is near the top:

1237.jpg

I took that sitting on the bench William Wordsworth built at Dove Cottage. Somehow, I had it all to myself for a few minutes, so it felt a bit like I got to experience Grasmere as he meant it to be appreciated from that spot, if only for 5 minutes. Plus, that view is gorgeous.

What's your favorite vacation spot?

I have many pictures I've taken that I enjoy quite a lot, but this is near the top:

1237.jpg

I took that sitting on the bench William Wordsworth built at Dove Cottage. Somehow, I had it all to myself for a few minutes, so it felt a bit like I got to experience Grasmere as he meant it to be appreciated from that spot, if only for 5 minutes. Plus, that view is gorgeous.

What's your favorite vacation spot?

The Gold Coast in Australia. Absolutely beautiful.

Favourite Disney Movie? :D

Japanese Spitz.

Have some of the gloriousness...

japanese-spitz.jpg

But wait:

keisha334.jpg?timestamp=1331431732892

Hell, have yet another for good measure:

313.jpg

Uh, oh wait, where was I? Uh.

What's your favourite breed of cat? :P

Edited by Kasimir

What's your favourite breed of cat? :P

Probably bobtails, since I've got a couple of them and they're some of the most intelligent--and cuddly--cats I know. :wub:

Here's a picture of one of them, because I'm honor-bound to post this whenever I can:

7c87d01be481735257e057842376efda.jpg

What's your favorite historical event?

Probably bobtails, since I've got a couple of them and they're some of the most intelligent--and cuddly--cats I know. :wub:

Here's a picture of one of them, because I'm honor-bound to post this whenever I can:

7c87d01be481735257e057842376efda.jpg

What's your favorite historical event?

American Revolution? It's my favorite time period to study, anyways... I don't know if that counts or not.

Favorite number divisible by seven?

Edited by Slowswift