I haven't wanted that title for a long time, and I've actually been trying to get rid of it, so I'm happy to foist it all off on Twi, thank you very much. :P

Why in the name of Mark Twain's mustache conditioner would you want to get rid of that title? :huh:

Edited by Kobold King

Why in the name of of Mark Twain's mustache conditioner would you want to get rid of that title? :huh:

You try playing SE with a threat rep that comes from the label "Bloodthirsty Goddess" and I guarantee you'll want to get rid of it too. Especially since it's not even remotely accurate, despite what people say.

You try playing SE with a threat rep that comes from the label "Bloodthirsty Goddess" and I guarantee you'll want to get rid of it too. Especially since it's not even remotely accurate, despite what people say.

Ah. I guess in a political arena rife with betrayal and assassins, having a T-shirt that says "backstabber" would be pretty inconvenient. :P

Also, TwiLyghtSansSparkle's pony OC is beginning to scare me.

02380d8bf8096f9302b071d544639885.jpg

Ah. I guess in a political arena rife with betrayal and assassins, having a T-shirt that says "backstabber" would be pretty inconvenient. :P

Precisely. Especially since I pride myself on the fact that I'm never the first to stab someone in the back. I wait for them to make a move on me and then I take them down with extreme prejudice.....Which is part of the reason why I gained that name to begin with. :P

Precisely. Especially since I pride myself on the fact that I'm never the first to stab someone in the back. I wait for them to make a move on me and then I take them down with extreme prejudice.....Which is part of the reason why I gained that name to begin with. :P

Ooooh. So you're not a bloodthirsty goddess. You're just Ender Wiggin. :P

Raoden uses Kaladin as a shield from the monkey mutts.

:unsure: Sigh... I'm sure that Kaladin was glad to die in a way that allowed him to protect someone as he went out.

If the monkey mutts had gems woven into their beards, though, this fight would have gone very differently  :)

The Feast

Vin decides not to go to The Feast.
Vin passing up food?! Who would have thought it? (Everyone after FE)

Vasher kills Raoden for his supplies.
I must say, this was a surprise.

Twylight decides not to go to The Feast.
The Bloodthirsty Goddess not being bloodthirsty!?

Stick is unable to convince Shallan to not kill him.
Death by fire. Not a good way to go. I am not a stick.

Nazh decides not to go to The Feast.

Boring.
Susebron decides not to go to The Feast.
Boring.

Navani falls into a pit and dies.

This is really funny to me because it is just so matter-of-fact. Twylight stays hidden. Vin stays hidden. Navani falls in a pit and dies.