I dare you to find me one person who doesn't think Iconoclast deserved that. :ph34r:

(Iconoclast himself doesn't count. :P)

Weirdly even Lucentia and Nighthound think he deserved that. :ph34r: By the way Quiver, have you already heard about our resident Discord?

I was thinking about Funtimes yes, although we do have a very... diverse cast. Name a character trait and well probably find someone that fits it. :ph34r:

Adorkable: Voidgaze

Angry: Remington, Vondra

Apathetic: Mister Meh

Affectionate: Saccharine, Funtimes, Shiny Sparkle

Axe-Crazy: Timeport

And that's just the A's. :ph34r:

Hey, I think I missed it in the question threads, but what's the deal with the Panda? are his hordes gone for good? Is he planning a return?

Would anyone have any problems with Quicksilver sending them a message in the form of a

minor massacre?

Also planning a Sandman post. Geez, it's certainly been a while hasn't it?

Also if you need a member of the MEE who's good at stirring up trouble, Dodgeball is always ready for action. 

ALWAYS, the kid never sleeps. Perpetual energy and all that.

Edited by Fatebreaker

Adorkable: Voidgaze

Angry: Remington, Vondra

Apathetic: Mister Meh

Affectionate: Saccharine, Funtimes, Shiny Sparkle

Axe-Crazy: Timeport

And that's just the A's. :ph34r:

Brave: Remington

Bisexual: Shiny Sparkle

Binary: Jeff (at least at a point)

Brooding: Wraith

Beastly: Panda

Benevolent: Funtimes, Voidgaze

Butler: Deathgale

Brutal: A LOT!

...and at this point I noticed that some like brutal, brilliant, badchull and backstabbing just fit way to many to list them all.

Hey, I think I missed it in the question threads, but what's the deal with the Panda? are his hordes gone for good? Is he planning a return?

Would anyone have any problems with Quicksilver sending them a message in the form of a

minor massacre?

He's stocking up his troops in Rowena.

Edited by Edgedancer

Brave: Remington

Bisexual: Shiny Sparkle

Binary: Jeff (at least at a point)

Brooding: Wraith

Beastly: Panda

Benevolent: Funtimes, Voidgaze

Butler: Deathwish

Brutal: A LOT!

...and at this point I noticed that some like brutal, brilliant, badchull and backstabbing just fit way to many to list them all.

Unless something seriously strange happened to Deathwish while I wasn't looking I'm going to assume you mean Deathgale here :P

I can't wait until Sentry has enough posts and character to get a classification on that system lol

It'll happen someday, grasshopper.

You can speed along the process by ponifying her and writing about what she'd do if she went to the grocery store with a craving for Cocoa Puffs, only to find that they're all out. :ph34r:

So I was thinking that Quicksilver could either send some of the Slivers along with Mistwraith to deal with them, or he could just massacre them himself. Either way.

Also, question for KbK, since you're the one who's resurrected the dinosaurs, would Dinosaurs have dreams?

*randomly posts to get in a final post before page 100 happens* *ponders legit-ing it with a tentative Skylar pony I made* *decides that would take too much time and maybe that'll happen on Question 15*

...we do ponify vanillas, right? At least Remington has a pony and I'm pretty sure he's one....

Edited by FireSlayer

So I was thinking that Quicksilver could either send some of the Slivers along with Mistwraith to deal with them, or he could just massacre them himself. Either way.

Also, question for KbK, since you're the one who's resurrected the dinosaurs, would Dinosaurs have dreams?

Speaking of, what did Quicky do with BusDriver and Mistwraith yesterday night?

Deathwish's new name sounds like a nickname Backtrack had at some point. :ph34r:

He's now more humiliated than Backtrack. Success. :ph34r:

*randomly posts to get in a final post before page 100 happens* *ponders legit-ing it with a tentative Skylar pony I made* *decides that would take too much time and maybe that'll happen on Question 15*

...we do ponify vanillas, right? At least Remington has a pony and I'm pretty sure he's one....

Everyone gets a pony!