I still imagine a canned laugh track playing in the background whenever Flashpoint and Scorch prank each other. :P

Haha, those good ol' days last summer, when

Scorch was still alive. Actually, come to think of it, those weren't very good days. :P

I'm still keeping a video I took of Mollie bringing me a shoe on hand in case Nighthound works his way into her psyche. Like he did with mine. :wacko:

Actually, should I break out the video now? 

The best time for cute pug videos is five minutes ago. The second best time is now. :ph34r:

The whole street fight scene was absolutely, brilliantly hilarious. My favorite part so far. 

And that all came about because there were quite a few of us gone for a week, so Twi, Kobold, and Edge decided to have a bit of fun. :P

The best time for cute pug videos is five minutes ago. The second best time is now. :ph34r:

Ah, sparks. Here you go. 

A bit of background: Mollie is one of the family pugs. Every time I come home, she'll run over, wagging her tail, and pick up one of the shoes I just took off so she can bring it to me. This is what it looks like: 

Ah, sparks. Here you go. 

A bit of background: Mollie is one of the family pugs. Every time I come home, she'll run over, wagging her tail, and pick up one of the shoes I just took off so she can bring it to me. This is what it looks like: 

Awwww. :wub: Also was that your pug speaking voice? :ph34r:

Yes. :ph34r: Sorry if it's a little high-pitched and irritating, but one does not simply speak to their pets in a normal tone of voice. No they don't! No they don't!  :P

High-pitched? Yes.

Irritating? No. In fact I'm about to start a petition to have you read every line of Funtimes dialogue in that voice. :ph34r::P

Yes. :ph34r: Sorry if it's a little high-pitched and irritating, but one does not simply speak to their pets in a normal tone of voice. No they don't! No they don't!  :P

RE: Street fight—I regret nothing, either. :ph34r:

No reason to apologize,

Never regret, never be sane. :P

Edit:

High-pitched? Yes.

Irritating? No. In fact I'm about to start a petition to have you read every line of Funtimes dialogue in that voice. :ph34r::P

I give the second vote.

Edited by Edgedancer

Never regret, never be sane. :P

I move to adopt this as the Reckoners RPG motto. Motion carried? :ph34r: 

High-pitched? Yes.

I give the second vote.

That's more or less how I imagine her talking. :ph34r: 

Confused but not upset, right? I think you'd do her a lot of good. :P

Well, she is an Epic... who happens to have one of my favorite names. :ph34r: I'd have to read her posts, first...

Also, there's a butler or something hanging around with the same last name as me. I was rather amused when I first saw that. :P

Well, she is an Epic... who happens to have one of my favorite names. :ph34r: I'd have to read her posts, first...

Also, there's a butler or something hanging around with the same last name as me. I was rather amused when I first saw that. :P

A butler?... Please tell me you don't mean Deathgale. :mellow:

A butler?... Please tell me you don't mean Deathgale. :mellow:

No... I don't know who he was... something about balloons, I think.

EDIT: Yup. The Mad Ballooner's servant/butler/bodyguard/thing.

Edited by Slowswift

No... I don't know who he was... something about balloons, I think.

EDIT: Yup. The Mad Ballooner's servant/butler/bodyguard/thing.

Ah you mean Schultz. Alright, that isn't that bad.

By the way Kobold. I think for time reasons it may be best to hold off a meeting between Shiny Sparkle and Deathwish more extensive then the two of them buping into each other until the next game day.

Ah you mean Schultz. Alright, that isn't that bad.

By the way Kobold. I think for time reasons it may be best to hold off a meeting between Shiny Sparkle and Deathwish more extensive then the two of them buping into each other until the next game day.

Absolutely. I was just going to have him walk past and say something sleazy to her on his way to Vondra's office after she's already left. :P

Absolutely. I was just going to have him walk past and say something sleazy to her on his way to Vondra's office after she's already left. :P

That's fine then. What do you think, how many posts are we going to need to meet the day end? Vondra offering Shiny a stay, her accepting and Deathwish getting his scolding would at least be three.

That's fine then. What do you think, how many posts are we going to need to meet the day end? Vondra offering Shiny a stay, her accepting and Deathwish getting his scolding would at least be three.

If you for some odd reason wanted to make it four, I could add a post where Autumn dreams that Shiny is a sleazy vacuum salesperson. :P