Personally though, I don't see how anyone manages to pick favorites out of The Dalles. It's packed sky-high with awesomely unique characters. :D

Well Portland has Funtimes, Sam and Revolution, Voidgaze and Big Al and a bunch of other amusing/terrifying characters and so remains my favourite thread, but the others are certainly getting their own collection of awesome characters XD

Well Portland has Funtimes, Sam and Revolution, Voidgaze and Big Al and a bunch of other amusing/terrifying characters and so remains my favourite thread, but the others are certainly getting their own collection of awesome characters XD

Well, we're all pretty good at creating characters. B)

Though you know, I've wondered a lot about how Portland and Dalles characters would get along. What would Scribbler think of Purple Phoenix and vice versa, for instance? What would Autumn think about Funtimes?

Though you know, I've wondered a lot about how Portland and Dalles characters would get along. What would Scribbler think of Purple Phoenix and vice versa, for instance? What would Autumn think about Funtimes?

Depends which Purple Phoenix was present :P

She'd obviously not be a big fan of Penumbra but could potentially get along relatively well wit the Protector. His new (Currently unnamed) persona is a bit more of a mystery, she'd probably follow Vondra's lead.

Soooo I made my first little entry in the Corvillas thread, what do you think?  :ph34r: 

I liked it. :) And that icon is awesome. :ph34r:

There are, I believe, two characters here with whom I share a name. 

Needless to say, I was a bit confused for a minute when I thought I saw myself shipped with Edgerunner. :P

Confused but not upset, right? I think you'd do her a lot of good. :P

Who else, if anyone, do you ship? This is important. :ph34r:

I have trouble shipping things until I see proof for the ship (the one exception being Fili and Sigrid, that just appeared in my head when I saw Desolation of Smaug xD), but I'm wanting to find at least a brOTP for Autumn. It's hard shipping a vanilla with an Epic, though, and there aren't that many vanilla characters to choose among, so I dunno who. I shall cogitate further on this matter, however.

I have trouble shipping things until I see proof for the ship (the one exception being Fili and Sigrid, that just appeared in my head when I saw Desolation of Smaug xD), but I'm wanting to find at least a brOTP for Autumn. It's hard shipping a vanilla with an Epic, though, and there aren't that many vanilla characters to choose among, so I dunno who. I shall cogitate further on this matter, however.

*Grumbles about non-canonical scenes being added to movies*

We are, aren't we? B)

Everyone would want Nighthound dead and cuddle Voidgaze. One way or another there's one that's likely to be found out soon. :ph34r:

There are, I believe, two characters here with whom I share a name. 

Needless to say, I was a bit confused for a minute when I thought I saw myself shipped with Edgerunner. :P

I have the same problem in reverse with her having Edge in her name and sometimes getting shortened. :unsure:

Autumn did have some bad luck on that foot but who knows what the future holds for her. :ph34r: By the way, how far did you get in the location by now?

Ah, okay. I finished it in...2 days-ish, I think, and stayed up way too late and put off class work to do so. xD Good stuff.

Oh, I fully agree some very good stuff there. ;) Did you get a better idea how you want your character to fit in at this point?

Honestly one of my Dalles favorites is Backtrack. xD Also I ship both obvious in-game ships very hard (Ethan/Emma and Backtrack/MV) but that's beside the point. =D

Yay! A new reader ships my character! :D Have you read Portland yet, FireSlayer? Currently one of our biggest non-canon(yet) ships is Flashpoint/Edgerunner. 

Oh, I fully agree some very good stuff there. ;) Did you get a better idea how you want your character to fit in at this point?

Possibly--Kobold and I were messaging about it. I'm waiting on final approval and possibly job details before I make any moves, though.

Possibly--Kobold and I were messaging about it. I'm waiting on final approval and possibly job details before I make any moves, though.

Great, now my curious bone is tingling with excitment. :ph34r:

Gah, posting troubles. *sighs* @Mailliw, working on it--I'm on page 15. 

Ah I remember page 15, we still knew how to end a day that time around. :ph34r::P

Ah, so Flashpoint isn't too well developed of a character yet, and is still very much an annoying whiner. :P

Still an infinitely better impression than Nighthound could ever make... thinking about it, she's still in the pre-Ray part. The worst is yet to come. :ph34r: