Doctor Who/Cosmere rp OOC page

Kestrel

Yeah, I want to stay as far away from undefined stuff as possible.

Well, I'll be using my Resool and Alahya for the Mistborn characters, if that's where we're going first! Any claims on the Doctor/companion yet? I can play a companion, I just don't like doing the Doctor.

I agree that since the Doctor is kind of a big deal, he shouldn't be limited to just one person. Perhaps we could implement a system where each perspective takes an equal degree of control of him, or something?

Have we decided how the Cosmere exists in context with the Whoverse?

Parallel Universe? Just another solar system? Center of the universe/ Significant cosmically (in reference to Roshar being a fractal)? 

In terms of companions, will Captain Jack be included? I'm curious what Returned would think of him/ what'd happen if got shardbladed/ what'd happen if he were spiked/ what'd happen if he wielded Nightblood/ etc. Plus, Vortex Manipulator.

He'd be my first choice if given the option V:

Edited by Unodus

I think Donna would be really fun to do, especially on Roshar. Having the Doctor only in third person is a great idea, just make sure he's always in character across everyone, and it could work really well. I think it will probably be a parallel universe kind of thing, although that does run into problems with the Tardis functioning. Any other ideas?

Edited by RippleGylf

• 1 month later...

Is this ever going to happen? Because it's a storming awesome idea.

Also @Ripple OH GOSH. That would be awesome. Because Donna is a lighteyes. And Ten is not. And just imagine the possibilities.

And just imagine Donna asking why everyone is staring at her left hand.

I suppose I should explain. Sorry if I mislead you guys.

I didn't mean that I hated her for her. I hate her in relation to the doctors other companions.

She just doesn't have the same . . . life to fer that the others do. Plus all she does is yell at the doctor. She doesn't contribute to any of the plots except when she becomes part time lord. She's too bossy, picky, arrogant and she's just a bit dim-witted.

Rose, Amy, Rory, Clara, they all have that sort of mischievous, full of life air about them that Donna doesn't.

By the way, I don't find it rude at all. Actually I wouldn't have respected this entire forum if someone didn't ask.

Sorry if I offend any "Hardcore Donna fans", but this is my opinion.

EDIT: Just added the last phrase.

Edited by Kynedath

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...

Randomly tapping into this, what seems to be the general consensus is:

10 + Rose

Scadrial

Not in the Trilogy or AoL eras, not after the AoL era. (This leaves before tFE or between HoA and AoL)

P.S. If you have enough/ too many people already, then I won't join. Otherwise, I have a sort of vaguely less busy patch until the end of January if somethings going to happen.

• 2 weeks later...