Doctor Who/Cosmere rp OOC page

Kestrel

Sounds good. I didn't want this to be too big, so maybe one or two more who want to come in would be good!

Also, the way I have this set up, you won't have to partake in all the plots, so if you want to sit out for one when you know you'll be busy, that's fine. If needbe we can switch out who plays the Doctor/companion (as that'll remain the same)

I'm a bit confused by your question, though, Silverdragon. We'd rp it like any other rp! I'm going to take it in chunks, as mentioned before, so for the first plot we'll need someone to play Doc, the companion, and then a couple of people to rp the Cosmere elements. When the plot is over we can rotate out, so if someone wants to play Doc/comp or doesn't want to rp or wants to do Cosmere, it'll all work smoothly.

Sounds awesome!

Before we start, we would have to figure out a few things first.

A ) Which Dr. and companion. (I vote for Ten and Rose. Still in denial after Doomsday. . :( )

B ) Which world we want to start with. (The only one I think might not be a good idea is Sel. We don't know much about what's going on there.)

And also, I have a question:

Will we be using main characters from books, or will we make our own? Or some sort of mix?

Thanks, this is going to be SO fun. :)

Edited by The Honor Spren

A) Ten is a must.

B ) Personally I would lean towards Scadrial, but that's just because it's the one I know the most about. :P

I was thinking that it would be a mix of canon and original characters.

Edited by RippleGylf

• 1 month later...

Is this still on? I really, really, want this to happen.

I think that it would be best to have mostly made up characters, but to have a few times where canon characters are there. For example, I would love the Doctor to get into the first feast show in The Way of Kings, and to meet Wit there. Also, I still root for Roshar, but mostly because 10 is darkeyes, and I want to see that play out. :D

I'd totally join, I really would, but for the fact that either I'd forget or screw up BADLY.

There are ways to fix that! :D First, follow the topic, and you should be notified when anyone posts, that will probably suffice to remind you from time to time. Second, I doubt that you would screw up. If you aren't sure about an idea, get others input. You are a brilliant whovian and I'm sure you'd do wonderfully. :)

*creepy voice* Join us Slowsift. . . Jooiinn usssss. . . ;)

Edited by The Honor Spren

This is the best thing I've ever seen. I don't think I'm here in time to sign up (or that I have the skills to pull this off) but I have a request building on what others have said.

I want to see Ten arrested for impersonating a lighteyes. It would be storming awesome. I don't know why, it just would.

Edited by Mistrunner

I think it would be cool to do both. Have the Doctor see the wondrous beauty of the ashmounts, and then refuse to believe that AoL Scadrial is still Scadrial. Maybe not consecutively, but it would be cool.

"Doctor, isn't this Scadrial?"

"No, it can't possibly be Scadrial."

"Why not?"

"Because it's in an entirely different place!"