What Are You Reading, Part 2

Chaos

The truck carrying my copy of RoW is right now somewhere driving around the city, and I can't help but to compulsively look out the window every ten seconds. I know the guy has lots of deliveries to make and that mine could take hours, but I still can't help it. Either way, I start RoW today. 

Finished RoW yesterday still experiencing a little bit of a hangover from that. I started Ready Player 2 today for something light. 

Once done I will jump back in to Dresden with Proven Guilty. The series has been enjoyable but not sure I would say as good as I was expecting from what I have heard from fans of the series. 

I have a question for anyone who's read Twilight. Were you unsatisfied with the ending? (Breaking Dawn spoilers)

Spoiler

I just felt like there was a huge "FOR NOW" hanging over their heads and I want to see it resolved. So I kind of thought maybe I'd write another book? Just to resolve it.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

I'm currently reading the Middle Falls Time Travel stories (warning if you read them, they are slightly adult, especially in language, but it's mostly fine) I'm on book four and I still can't put then down.

45 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I'm currently reading the Middle Falls Time Travel stories (warning if you read them, they are slightly adult, especially in language, but it's mostly fine) I'm on book four and I still can't put then down.

That's a pretty good one. Yeah, I had to be careful about the language.

15 hours ago, Ookla the Naxdin said:

I finished Jurassic Park, and am very slowly working my way through the sixth of the Kingdom series by Chuck Black.

Jurassic Park is great, arguably Michael Crichton's best book. 

You don't need to bother with the sequel. It's not terrible, but I always assume everyone has a giant TBR pile, no need to defer books from that for what is the Platonic Form of Airport Books. 

21 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

I have a question for anyone who's read Twilight. Were you unsatisfied with the ending? (Breaking Dawn spoilers)

Hide contents

I just felt like there was a huge "FOR NOW" hanging over their heads and I want to see it resolved. So I kind of thought maybe I'd write another book? Just to resolve it.

Not really, myself. But you should definitely write that book! I'd love to see what you come up with. 

finally got RoW the other day and started in on it, but not really in the right mindset for reading the last few days, so haven't made very much progress.  its been about 3 days since I got it, and I've been off work for the entire time - with WoR when that came out I was finished in this amount of time.  for RoW i've made it maybe 6 chapters in.

I’m way too old to be reading these but Wizard for Hire by Obert Skye. We had a long car trip and my spouse wanted something appropriate for the kid and picked this series which I got into. These books are absolutely hilarious and the author has such a dry sense of humor. My favorite character is Clark this talking metal bird.