What Are You Reading, Part 2

Chaos

Just now, Condensation said:

Nooo! Sophitz!!!

Indifference, eh? But Fitz's eyes.

"Who's your favorite character?"

Are you active on the fandom wiki? 'cause I'm thinking there's a non-zero chance the two of you'd get along fantastically. (That or I can bug her to get an account here...) 

2 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

"Who's your favorite character?"

Are you active on the fandom wiki? 'cause I'm thinking there's a non-zero chance the two of you'd get along fantastically. (That or I can bug her to get an account here...) 

I like the Vackers except for you-know-who.

No, I'm not. She/You should get an account here!!!

7 hours ago, NottTheBrave said:

Had a busy day so I didn't get to spend all of it reading like anticipated, but I have started Summer Knight, and am already nearly 200 pages in! I really liked Dreseden 1/2, but 3 and now 4 are just on another level so far for me.  Really great stuff so far!

Just started 3 today. I liked 1 and 2 as well but I keep hearing 3 is when the series really hooks you so looking forward to it. 

There is a certain point in bk 3 where it just takes off. You will know it when you get there.

4 is all fun and the series remains so throughout up to Peace Talks for me. Battle Ground has been fun I just don’t like that it was split between the two books. Happy to give Butcher more $ don’t get me wrong but this really could have been 1 book even if a little larger then the typical Dresden book.

11 hours ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

So I finished the climax of Turn Coat, and damnation. I still have the final chapter to go but wow, that was something.

Reveal hidden contents

Peabody's the traitor, Luccio was the killer, and Morgan is dead. Man. That death was something else.

So how did you feel when

none other then Morgan was asking Harry for help? That was nice twist to me

My cousin got me into it when I was 10 and I liked it, but now I don't even remember half the stuff that happened. I think it was good, though I bet it didn't compare to SA. Currently reading the illuminate files and rereading Words of Radinance. 

Edited by eltruT
My spelling is stunning. It stuns people because of how bad it is.