What Are You Reading, Part 2

Chaos

22 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:
  Hide contents

I could swear it was revealed at the end of book 2 though? Didn't she reveal her identity to Min?

No. She never said it outright at any rate. I think she was like 

Spoiler

"Rand is mine so don't you dare touch him.

But thats not really an outright confirmation.

Also I finished Chapter 10 and MMMMMMM that was good. I love big fight chapters. Its part of the reasons Sanderson hooked me so fast, his big fights, and that one was really good.

23 minutes ago, Briar King said:

I had to look that up. Never heard it before.

Ugh I’m so trying to knockout these last 100 pages of Expanse 6. Have been reading it since Dec of 2019. This book sucks.

i got half way through book 7 then put it down and never picked it back up.  1-3 were all good, but it goes down hill after that

37 minutes ago, Dunkum said:

i got half way through book 7 then put it down and never picked it back up.  1-3 were all good, but it goes down hill after that

I struggled with bk 5. This struggle is worse. Such a fun start to series but yeah it’s taken a nose dive. I have bk 7 but no way in hell am I picking it up after I finish 6. Gonna recharge like I had to do after 5.

Started listening to Proven Guilty. I can already tell what's gonna happen. 

Spoiler

Molly is the source of the dark magic, which is why Mouse growled, the Gatekeeper sent a message to his past self to give to Harry because she gets executed, probably by Harry himself, and he doesn't want that to happen, either because Harry goes down a dark path or he's just a nice guy, so he tells Harry so he can get to her before she starts using it.

I just finished reading the Heroes of Olympus. Partly because everyone said I should read them, and partly because I was needing a packing peanut book that wasn't as intense as all the other books I'm reading.

I also just started The Alloy of the Law for the first time. So, that's fun.

Phew! Finished Expanse 6 after 8 long months.

Big weight off my shoulders and it feels throughly strange that I’m only down to 2 books at once again. I may use this more freed up time to try to make Blood and Bone my main read but in all likelihood I will probably just pick up a 3rd book again be it Dresden 5 or Outlander 5.

Decisions bruh...

33 minutes ago, Briar King said:

Phew! Finished Expanse 6 after 8 long months.

Big weight off my shoulders and it feels throughly strange that I’m only down to 2 books at once again. I may use this more freed up time to try to make Blood and Bone my main read but in all likelihood I will probably just pick up a 3rd book again be it Dresden 5 or Outlander 5.

Decisions bruh...

Good impulse restrainment skills. I just keep adding books until I forget which one I was reading first. Same with tv shows and games.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:36 PM, Scarletfox said:

I just finished reading the Heroes of Olympus. Partly because everyone said I should read them, and partly because I was needing a packing peanut book that wasn't as intense as all the other books I'm reading.

I also just started The Alloy of the Law for the first time. So, that's fun.

Oh, I'm rereading those now! They're fun -- not quite the same brilliance as the first series, but I like 'em just fine.