What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

• 3 weeks later...

Hum, interesting.

And, getting back on topic:

Haha. My dad used to put on Squirrel Nut Zippers to torture my mom and sister. I liked it though.

Currently listening to? Te Mando Flores by Fonseca and Electricidad by Jesse y Joy. I'm... studying for Spanish... really.

UPDATE: My roommate put on dubstep. So I guess that now!

Squirrel Nut Zippers was my favorite band in high school. They still rank high up there, but I've listened to all their stuff so many times that if we were still using vinyl, the tracks would be worn smooth. Now a combination of Andrew Bird, bluegrass, Royal Crown Revue (another high school favorite that's still around), and Sufjan Stevens fills that place in my heart.

BUT! They (relatively) recently put out a live album, and it's breathed new life into the old tracks for me. It's pretty great.

• 4 weeks later...

Me too. Particularly Alternia from AlterniaBound and

. Oh, and
is another of my favorites.

The Wanderers and Prospit/Derse are still my favorites, but I also tend to play a lot of the earlier battle themes too. X3

DARNIT KCHAN. I didn't even play the video and now I've got it in my head!

Muahahahahaha!

Also, have some epic!

My friends and I had a night where all we did was drink and play Rummy and listen to covers of the Game of Thrones theme.

How did we not find this guy?

He is wonderful! *o*

As for what I'm listening to: A lot of Anya Marina, Battles, Gogol Bordello, Decemberists, Animal Collective, J-Pop, and anime OSTs.