What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

So, I have a really good Bluetooth headset for school, yeah?  And I already found that I liked listening to the Halo 3 ODST soundtrack whilst doing math.  So I cut out the middle man, didn't use my personal computer, and used the headset instead of batting my earbuds out of the way all the time.

The drums sound amazing, it's incredible.  I don't even have the volume at halfway, and it's doing the thing where it feels like it's vibrating my eardrums.

Ahhh, @Orlionra, you are a refreshing rough cut diamond among the mundane plagioclase feldspars and expected basalts and granites. On a side note, it's strange not to refer to you as a crazy platypus, but rather with the terminal "ra". It does give you an endearing "I was a teenage mummy cheerleader" feel. 

I too will endeavor to tell a story in recommended song form.

Let's start from a light existential moment of reflection, nothing more, nothing less but beautiful nonetheless. 

And from this moment of near non-existent stasis, the natural thing to do is... 

After we've learned our lesson well, the logical conclusion to draw is...

And then, realizing that Holden Caulfield was right, the only thing to do is admire the... 

11 hours ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

it's strange not to refer to you as a crazy platypus, but rather with the terminal "ra". It does give you an endearing "I was a teenage mummy cheerleader" feel. 

There's no God but the Sun God! Ra, Ra, Ra!

I too will endeavor to tell a story in recommended song form

A worthy endeavor, and achieved admirably! 

realizing that Holden Caulfield was right

That Eternal Catcher Behind The Rows of Rye shall always be a light in the epistemological darkness of this era! :lol:

Edited by Orlionra

On 3/14/2021 at 10:21 AM, Orlionra said:

There's no God but the Sun God! Ra, Ra, Ra!

That is so good, on so many levels. The album art is some of the very best, in riposte, I give you one of my favorite songs of all times, with some equally amazing cover art, yet from a totally different plane of awesome: And I do mean different. My favorite bit starts at 1:29 in, holy crap, so good!

The search for The Bad Batch trailer music is driving me up the wall, but, hey, Samuel Kim made a really good remix of it, so, that's something.

Really just Samuel Kim's Star Wars remixes (and Attack on Titan, which I don't even watch) in general are great, so that's been the soundtrack for my life for a while.

5 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

I love the Cinderella 2015 soundtrack, and I finally bought it!  The strings.  The strings.  Patrick Doyle is an incredible composer.  Fun fact, he also scored Thor and Eragon. (movie:bad, music:great)

Oh, you've got good taste! 

• 2 weeks later...