What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

14 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Ooh ooh, which ones??

No hard feelings, I And You And Love, and probably my favorite that I've heard so far The Weight of Lies. They're really good, and like you said the lyrics are fantastic!

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine

2 hours ago, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

No hard feelings, I And You And Love, and probably my favorite that I've heard so far The Weight of Lies. They're really good, and like you said the lyrics are fantastic!

Oh good, those are all great ones. Let me know if you listen to any others!

13 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Oh good, those are all great ones. Let me know if you listen to any others!

I definitely will, their music is great, their songs have beautiful melodies and they have great voices.

I listened to @SLNC's recommendation for the band Idles, and they are really good too. You should check them out,  I really like their song Mr. Motivator.

And if you haven't heard The Glass Animals, you should check out their song Pork Soda, it's the best newish song that I've heard in the past year.

I've been listening to Soldier by Fleurie and Meet Me On The Battlefield, by Svrcina, on loop, and a ton of sad music.  A ton.  I balance it out with stuff like Hamilton, Imagine Dragons, and Seven Nation Army.  Those make me feel like I can take on the world.

Edited by Spren of Kindness

Okay so I know a lot of people use this for music, but Podcasts are for listening too! 

I started listening to Welcome to Nightvale and I cant stop. Seriously I cant. I think Cecil did something to my phone, because it wont stop playing. 

John Powell is a literal wizard. HTTYD remains, hands down, one of the best scores ever in my book.

Right now I'm listening to Gareth Emery's latest album, The Lasers, and the two singles off Erasure's upcoming album.

Edited by Slowswift

21 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Rich Mullins is really good.  I've been listening to his 'You Did Not Have a Home' a lot because the rhythm is so good.  He's a Christian artist. And Thomas Bergersen.  Bergersen is really creativity inducing for me.

I love Thomas Bergersen, I’d say he’s my favorite composer.

On 26.7.2020 at 1:23 AM, McWafy said:

I am listening to Rush! And other 80's music.

Please tell me somebody knows who Rush is.

Not a huge Rush fan, I'm afraid, but I've been knee deep into progressive rock (early 70s Yes/Genesis are my faves, not that deep into it anymore though), so I know, like, four or five Rush albums at least. They're very good instrumentalists, undeniably!

Edited by Elegy

A drifting tender Come ride, heroes, ride Her galleon severed Away with the tide The storm heads gather Come ride, heroes, ride Illusions scattered Away with the tide

Why do weathered warriors wander their way whither wanting wonders wait. Hark the heralds, anchors aweigh! Hither happens mine escape. Freedom forgone, sinking apace. Comets crumble, Phoebus fades. Under cosmic clamor decayed, hides a path untaken.

Ancient echoes Come ride, heroes, ride In deafening silence Away with the tide A wave of hazard Come ride, heroes, ride A-whorling inward Away with the tide

Time Stellar stories starward bestrewn, slipping sidewise; see, they're snakes. Twixt the leaves you'll find naught amiss—missing aughts and crossing fates. Freedom surgent shifting ahead, comets dancing in her wake. To the cosmic clarion's accord, along the path not taken. Try, dare the dead tread ahead on a road that was borrowed design.

(Design) Through the sum of their suns do they seek tomorrow. (Tomorrow) Tonight, witness then as the end shall begin what was final. Their lies, folding back, further back, ever back to the primal

Edited by Zurvanite